Green Eyed Monster [4]

A/N
Sorry for the late update but here it is.
Listen to the song up there throughout the whole chapter and if it finishes repeat it.
Thank you for voting that means a lot.
We love youu
Enjoy the chapter!

Amelie-Rose POV

Fuck

That was the only word on my mind right now.

"Mister I barely know him and he's so, so him" I said disgusted while looking at him and he rolled his eyes at me.
"Mister please, don't do this" I said pleading him
"I'm okay with it, but if I keep failing i'm quitting.
"Amelie-Rose you're going to be tutoring Harry you like it or not, end of the discussion" And with that Mr. Rivera left the room, leaving me and Harry alone.

I quickly pick up by books and before I left Harry said "Meet me after school" and left me alone in the classroom.

I quickly went out of that classroom and my back slid down the wall and I started to think about everything.

I saw someone approaching me and it was Hailey

She seated besides me and said
"What happened, I didn't saw you at the beginning of lunch?"
"Mr. Rivera wants me to tutor Harry" I replied with no emotion in my voice
"You are fucking kidding me, right?" she asked with anger and concern on her voice
"No" I said blankly
There was a minute of silence until Hailey spoke
"Amelie you will get over it, I promise" she said while giving me a hug.
After that we both stand up and went to our classes.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I quickly packed up all my books and went outside to look for Harry. I started to look everywhere until I found him besides a very elegant car.

Harry's POV

I went outside and saw Niall besides my car, thank God he's here.
"Niall, you won't believe what just happened, Amelie-Rose is going to be my tutor for math class" I said quickly while pulling my hair
"Fuck" Niall said with concern in his voice.
"Harry you know she's going to ruin everything" he said while pointing at me
"Of course I fucking know she's going to ruin everything" I said rudely
"Harry, just don't let her fall inlove with or you with her"
"Fuck Off" I replied rudely
I don't know how Niall actually thought that I'm going to fall inlove with her, she's the opposite of me.
I was zone out when Niall said "Oh shit, Hailey has period cramps sorry man but gotta go"
I started to laugh so hard I almost cried
"You're such a pussy" I screamed while laughing
When Niall got in the car he sticked out his middle finger and drove away.

I started to look around the school parking lot to see if Amelie was outside. She was on the door looking for me like a lost puppy, she's so innocent.
When she found me she saw that I was already looking at her and she started to blush.

She started to walk towards me and she almost fell, Poor little girl. I had a smirk splattered on my face, and when she looked at me she saw my smirk and rolled her eyes. She went to the passenger seat door and waited for me to unlock the car so she could get in, I unlocked the car and we both went in. She buckled her seatbelt and I started to drive then 10 minutes later it started to rain and she whispered "Yes"
"Did you said something?" I asked with curiosity
"I said Yes, because I love the rain" she said while giving me a shy smile, I turned on the radio and idfc by Blackbear was playing. I looked at her and I saw that she knew the song. When we finally got to my house Amelie was speechless, she was looking at my house like she had never seen a house before.

I jogged inside because of the rain, But Amelie didn't, she hugged her books tight and walked inside.

She definitely loves the rain

I quickly unlocked the door and we both went inside, we were soaking wet from the rain but she didn't complain like other girls she was okay with it.

She's weird

She placed all her books on the table and said
"Let's get started"
I seated beside her and she started to talk about the area of the triangle and the heptagon but didn't understand shit, I just wanted her to leave.
I tried to pay attention to what she was saying but I couldn't. I was looking at her face and how she explains and then I stoped on her perfect shaped lips and how they move when she explained.

No Harry you cannot think like that
She's just your tutor now pay attention I said to myself.

"So, Harry what's the area of a Octagon?" She asked with eagerness in her voice

Fuck

I took a glance to the book and the problem she was doing "The area of an Octagon is 45" I replied confidently

She shook her head and said "Wrong, the area of an Octagon is 0.57 m." she said while looking straight to my eyes and she looked down and blushed a little.

The hours passed and she was explaining about different shapes and their areas, I got the hang of it a little bit but I get it. As I finished the last problem she took the piece of paper and started to check. She got to the last 2 problems and a smile was splattered in her face. She got up and told me "Harry I'm sorry to say this but you got a hundred!" she said happily. I took the paper out of her hand and checked the whole paper and it's true I got a hundred I couldn't believe it. I don't know what wet over me but I hugged her like this was her last day on earth, she started to laugh I knew she was missing air so I quickly pulled away.
"Sorry about that" I said awkwardly
"Don't worry it's okay" she said while rubbing my forearm. She was going to say something but her phone rang and she said "Harry I need to leave see you tomorrow, have a good night" she said and gave me a small smile.

"Amelie, wait" I said but the words couldn't come out. "Your Welcome" She said and gave me a smile. Then she was out.

I quickly dialed Niall's number
"Pick up the fucking phone you prick" I said to myself
"What happened" Niall said sleepily
"Amelie that's the problem" I said quickly and pulling my hair afterwards
"What did she do" Niall said and sighed afterwards
"I think she likes me" I said and plopped myself on the couch
"Fuck Harry that was the first thing that couldn't happened you fucker" Niall screamed
"You dumbass I did nothing I literally just seated there doing fucking math shit" I screamed back
"Harry just don't let her fall inlove, you know you are going to break her heart so you better not because she's the best friend of my girlfriend so that's why i'm telling you this" He said this time more calm
"Let's see how this goes" I said and hang up

I threw my phone on the couch and I started to think about things, Until I feel into deep sleep.