The start of something Awful [3]

(A/N: There is a song up there. Dont put it until we tell you to. Listen to it till 1:43. Name: Angels the xx)

My mind was going crazy with all the thoughts, what did he meant with "this is not over yet" the thought of him being that close to me makes me vulnerable.

I got out of school as fast as I can and I ran to my house. As I approached the door I quickly unlocked the door and got inside, I locked the door and went to the kitchen. To get my mind off of things I decided to cook pasta.

Ravioli filled with cheese with marinara sauce on top.

As I was making the pasta I heard the front door open, it's probably mom.

But when I went to check it was Hailey

"I sometimes regret giving you a spare key" I shouted while getting back to the kitchen to check the pasta.

"I know you love me Amelie" she said while blowing me a kiss.

"Hey.. about Harry-" i get interrupted
"Oh no Amelie. Please dont tell me." She whines.

"Yes.." I sigh
Hailey And I understand each other just by a Look. We've been like this since forever, i dont know what i would do without her.

"Shit. What did he say?" She asks concerned.
I repeat the exact words Fucking Styles told me.
Hailey starts swearing like if he was here.
"I swear if he does something to you I will cut his-"
"Hailey. Its okay really." I can't help but chuckle. She's always like this when it comes to someone hurting me.

After hours and hours of talking and eating Hailey walks home and I take a nap.

---

Sunshine passes through my eyes as I try to open them.

I get out of my bed the fast as I can and start doing my daily thing.
At least this time I don't miss the bus.

I get in and sat down next to the window.
I love it. Specially when it rains and thunders. Something about it soothes me; its comforting to know that even nature needs to scream.

I always take my earphones and start listening to some pop music.
(A/N: put the music now)

This remix calms me down. And I could listen to it all day long.
The bus parks at the entrance of the school.
As I walk through the crouded hallways I spot my Best Friend Hailey talking to some Blonde, green eyed guy. I decide not to go there and continue my walk.

I go to my next class which is my favorite.

Math

I've always had a passion for Math. Seeing all this numbers and trying to figure out what it is reminds me of myself in a certain way. People hate math but I absolutely love it.

I always have to help Hailey but I have no problem.

"Everyone Open your books to page-" The teacher gets interrupted by the mischief of Harry.

"You're late styles." The teacher appoints. He nods without any respect towards him and the class.

As the class passes I can feel Harry staring at me again. Thats when his beautiful emerald eyes meet mine. I heard him chuckle behind me when I look away.

Harry never pays attention. I don't understand how he is here in highschool. I know i'm being rude but it's the truth.

The bell rings and everyone rushes to their next class. And my slow ass is still packing.

"Harry, come here please." The teacher demands and He does as told.
"What." He responds
"I'm sorry but you're failing. I might have to look for a tutor just for you."

"No. what the fuck." He exclaimed
"If not you will have to repeat the year."
The teacher looks around and he spots me.

Holy shit

"Amelie, you're going to be tutoring Harry." He assures

Fuck