You finally made it

Things stay out of hand but it's a bliss and a mania to watch things from above
Saying with a warm laughter sound

that you finally..

you finally made it.

You made your choice to follow every shout your heart screams, and every place your eyes crave to watch, how beautiful it would be, to follow what you love.

The water flows and the falling of snow in your favorite season and your journal in your hand wherever you go, seasons changed and pens ran out of ink, series of journals in the back of your desk, holding memories you'll never show.

Oh how beautiful it would be, to feel alive just like you should.

You get on your first flight with happy tears sculpturing your face as you look down and up, being steps closer to your long lasting friends sticked in the skies, the carried mediocre clouds under your existence as you stare silently, with your favorite song in the background.

You meet the prince of your fairy tales and the one who holds every book character you've ever written about in his eyes, he shows you what it feels to be in love without having time to write about it, because in fact, he makes you live in all romances you wrote and all the absurd beauty of every i love you you've ever clicked with your fingers.

You face a crowd who praises you, with a steady voice you make a change, you roll your brush over fabrics, creating turquoise and lilac from the one and only white, you stop right on your place, after months of smiles without your non stopped dread chase, you look up and say that you finally..

You finally made it.

Your goals are right in the front and you're a seat behind, you look over and catch them as if it was what you're made to find, you jump to the beat of your favorite song in a concert and you cry from the sorrows it made you feel at a part of your past.

But right then you still scream the lyrics out as if it's what you're made to memorize for the rest of your path, because what matters is the present only, and the fact that you're unbelievably happy.

You jump and get sweaty, you love and get inspiration, you laugh and cry happy tears, you paint the unknown and the unexplained, you sing your heart out and face a crowd.

You say with a never fallen crown.

You finally made it.