"Make the sword appear, this is your last chance. GIVE ME THE SWORD!"

"For the millionth time, I have know idea how to make the sword appear."

I was screaming for Zeak in my mead but I got no response. How could this be happening, I don't understand.

"What would an angel be without her wings?"

My eyes went wide, he wouldn't would he? I looked him in the eyes and got my answer. I couldn't focus, my mind was going in a million different directions. My team was yelling something but I had no idea what was being said.

"Death Angel, final chance give me the sword."

I opened my mouth but no words would form. I focused all my energy into putting my wings away but it was no use.

"I will take that as a no. You leave me with no choice."

"NO! YOU CAN'T there my wings. You can't take them from me. Please don't."

You could hear the desperation in my voice. I haven't been this scared since Damien killed my parents. My wings are precious, there my life I can't lose them. I try to move around to free myself from this hell. 'breath, calm down you can't think of a way out like this.' A voice in my head was trying to say but I couldn't listen. Damien was laughing at my pathetic state.

"I think you need a new assassin name. Can't be Death's Angel without the wings."

"Amanda, calm down he's just trying to scare you, don't listen to him."

"Erick's right, he won't do anything, all he's trying to do is scare you into pulling the sword out."

My team was trying to calm me down. I was scared out of my mind. My whole body shaking. I have no idea on what to do. I started breathing faster.

"Amanda listen to me and only me, you will survive, he's only trying to scare you. Amanda your stronger than this. The first time I took you to the training room, you challenged Nick, John, and Kade. We thought you were insane, but when you challenged Kade's ego you pretty much lost your mind, he was pissed. You beat all three of them without breaking a sweat. That's the day you became team leader. " I looked Erick in the eyes.

"The day after we came back and you lost the bet with Kade, you took me to the roof. You asked me why I wouldn't leave the agency. I told you it was because someone was there that I needed to protect, you are that person Amanda."

I had tears in my eyes. I finally calmed down enough to where my breathing turned back to normal.

"All this sweetness is killing me. Oh and your team is wrong I'm completely serious."

My fear started to build again. I couldn't let it get to me. I had to hide my fear.
Between the time of me freaking out and having my conversation with Erick, Damien took out his phone and called his minions. After what seemed like hours a couple of people came down the steps and walked in front of Damien.

"You called?"

"Yeah, each one of you grab her by the arm and don't let go or else." Damien demanded.

They obeyed. my wrist chains were undone and I landed on my feet. Before I could run I was grabbed and pulled back. My arms where spread out and I as forced on my knees. I tried to fly but there grip was to strong.

"No more escaping Amanda, you refuse to give me what I want, so now I'm pissed. No more going easy on you, Say good bye to your wings."

My eyes where locked to the ground how could this be happening. tears clouded my vision.

"I think I like you in this position. Maybe in another life. You look so venerable, it's a shame I have to cut your wings. They are so beautiful."

My tears fell hitting the ground like rain. He had one of his minions who wasn't holding me go grab his weapons. The minion returned a few minutes later. It wasn't until he forced me to look at him that I realized his weapon was a katakana. He took the sword and slashed it down right in front of me.

"I love the weight of this sword, so powerful yet so light."

I was shaking by this time. Everything around me blurred. Tears came down like rain soaking the ground. My whole body became tense. . Their grip was like an iron grip that I couldn't escape. I braced for the impact of the sword . He was playing me, after a few minutes nothing happened. My teammates where right he was just trying to scare me, he wouldn't cut them off. He just wanted the sword. I let myself relax.

I started laughing "you won't do it, you just want the sword."

"That's where your wrong Amanda, he walked behind me."