Chapter 23

Amanda's POV:

It's been two weeks sense Ash showed up. There hiding something, I don't know what but they are hiding something from me. Zander hasn't been in my head sense a few days ago, and it's been bugging me, maybe I just imagined it all? All of the guys have been whispering behind my back. I wish I knew what they where talking about. I just hope we can find a way to escape soon because I don't know how much more I can take.

"Amanda, are you listing to us?"

I was broken out of thought when Erick called for me.

"Sorry I was thinking what did you say?"

"I asked if you where okay."

"Yeah I'm okay." I tried my best to lie through my smile, but the look on Erick's face told me he didn't believe me.

"Just checking." He said even though you could tell he was worried.

I didn't say anything after that. Then what seemed like forever, we heard footsteps coming down the hall. The sound of boots clicking the cement ground echoed all around us. We all looked at each other in fear.

Just as we thought Damien walked towards us and he did not look happy. Before any of us could say anything he had the cell unlocked and was pulling me to my feet.

"I'm giving you one last chance Death's Angel, give me the demon sword."

He was not happy and talking back wasn't going to solve anything either. I could feel the fear make it's way inside me.

"I told you Damien I don't know where it is."

"Your lying Amanda, your going to give me the sword now let's have fun."

What was he talking about I have no idea where it is, and even if I did I wouldn't tell him. I've heard rumors of what that sword does and the last place it needs to be is in his hands. Before I knew what was happening we were in the same cell as before. He took both of my hands and tied them up then placed them on a hook that was embedded in the wall. My feet were barley able to touch the ground. He walked around me scanning me over.

"Amanda you have tested my patience. I'm done playing games; you either tell me how you summoned the sword or else.

Summon the sword? What is he talking about? I'm not magic. Sure I have wings but I've had them since that day. I look over to my teammates and Ash, they look back in worry. Like they know something I don't. What is going on, I don't understand. My mind fills with hundreds of questions.

I tried moving around to brake the ropes but it wasn't working. What's going to happen to me? Is this the end? I looked to Erick to see worry and rage.

"What are you talking about?"

"You haven't told her?" Damien looked over towards my friends and the look they all gave back was one of pure anger.

He turned his attention back to me "You my child are have the demon sword inside you."

I have what? No that can't be how?

"T-T-That can't be true."

I had mixed feelings anger that my teammates didn't tell me, fear that now that he knows where the sword is what he is going to do to me.

"Now Amanda tell me how you made the sword appear."

"I'm telling you I don't know, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. Your the last person who needs to control the sword."

He was pissed. He pulled out a needle from a tray. Damien placed the needle in my neck and pushed the liquid into my system. My wings appeared, I tried to make them disappeared but it didn't work. I started to freak out every time I tried to hide them it wouldn't work.