Chapter 15

He walked over to me and undid the ankle chains he took be by the arm and forced my out of the cell, before any of my team could react he he sent his fist into my stomach. Erick tried to reach out to me but Damien was quicker, He locked the cell and forcefully pulled me up.

"Wrong choice Amanda."

I tried to get away but it was no use, my wings were still damaged. He took a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and put them on me.

"Your just like your father, now your going to learn what happens when you don't do as I say."

He pushed me up the stairs and back into the room were he first torched me. I tried to escape but his grip was to tight. He threw me onto the floor. I made my way to the door only to discover it locked.

"You know Amanda, if you only told me where the sword was I wouldn't have to do this but now you leave me know choice I will make you tell me one way or another."

I was scared for my life, all I could do was think of what was going to happen. I tried to break the handcuffs, no use I was still weak. He moved away from me and grabbed a pair of chains. He moved towards me making the sound of his boots echo throughout the whole room. You could feel the blood lust surrounding him, he is completely pissed. I tried to calm down my breathing but it wasn't working. He pulled me up by my arm and threw me into a chair. He undid the handcuffs and replaced them with chains, so I was now chained to the chair.

"You know Amanda, if you only told me were the sword was we wouldn't have to go through this."

I was to frightened to talk. He brought a needle and put the clear liquid into my neck.

"That will slow your healing down to regular human. We are going to have so much fun."

He had a demonic smile. I wanted to scream and run but I couldn't move, partly because I'm chained to a chair and mostly because my whole body was filled with fear. I couldn't think straight. I wanted all this to end. He slowly walked around me like an animal stalking its pray.

I didn't want to know what was coming next, but I knew what ever it was wouldn't be good. I couldn't make eye contact, or more like I didn't want to. I kept my eyes low and my head down. The Ora that was radiating off of him was deadly. I finally grew the courage to look him in the eyes.

When I looked up I meet his crimson eyes, our lips were almost touching.

"You remind me so much of your father. He was just like you, you see Amanda if only he gave you up you wouldn't have to be in this position, so you can thank your father for everything that is about to happen. You get to pay for his mistakes."

"You have no right to speak about my father like that. It's not his fault that your a psychopath. Whatever your about to do I will never tell you where the sword is even if I knew where it is. I will never submit to you, I will never do what you want no matter how much you torture me." I said as I spit in his face.

His eyes grew darker. I guess he didn't like me talking back. He grabbed a com link and spoke into it. I couldn't tell what he was saying but they way he had a smirk I knew it wasn't anything good. I tried to get out of the chains but I wasn't strong enough. A few minutes later I saw one of his minions come in with a bucket, he gave me a look that said I'm sorry.

He put the bucket down and walked out. My brain kept filling with seniors of what he was about to do. He walked over to me and unlocked one of the chains that connected my wrist. I tried to punch him but he was quicker and grabbed my wrist and put it in the middle of my shoulder blades. I leaned forward to try to get rid of some of the pain.

"In one quick movement I could easily snap your arm. If you try anything else I swear to God Amanda you will regret it more than you already will." He hissed into my ear.

I had no choice but to relax my arm. He loosened his grip a little. I knew this was exactly what he wanted but I had no choice, I didn't want to get killed. He undid the other chain and moved that arm behind my back. He made me stand up. I was pushed towards the bucket.

"Pick it up and walk."

I did as I was told and I realized it was a bucket of water. I pray to God this isn't for what I think it is. curse me and my stupid mouth I really need to learn to control it. We walked down to the dungeon. Just when I thought we where going to stop at my cell I was moved inside the one directly in front of my teammates.