Chapter 14

Amanda's POV

After I got up I faced Damien. We were having a glaring match.

"It looks like your wounds almost healed, and you made your beautiful wings disappear what a shame."

"No thanks to you, I now have a bunch of scars, and I can't use my wings cause someone decided to stab them with my dagger. Why did you come here anyway to finish what you started yesterday or are you going to kill me?"

"I suggest you shut it, before I let everyone hear that beautiful scream again. Or maybe your knifes want someone new to play with."

I clenched my fist at my sides. and looked down. I hate to do it but I do not want a repeat of what happened last time. He walked closer to me and with his hand brought my chin up so I was now looking him in the eyes.

"That's better, good girl you learn quickly. Now what I came down here for, I have a prostitution for you."

Anything he has to say will not end in a good way.

"If you tell me were the demon sword is I will let your friends go, but if you don't tell me we can always finish what we started yesterday or I could just slowly kill your friends off one by one starting with your little boyfriend."

I knew that this wasn't going to end well. I can do one of two things, 1. I can lie to him and suffer the consequences. Or. I can tell him the truth and watch my friends suffer.

"I." Before I could finish Erick spoke up.

"She doesn't know where the sword is."

I looked around to see the four smiling at me. I shifted my eyes back towards the ground watching as my tears my little droplets on the floor.

"Guys please don't, it's me he wants not you four. I can't watch you suffer, besides I'm the team captain."

Erick stormed over to me. "So because your the team leader means you get to make all the decisions. Amanda do you have any idea what it would do to us if we knew you were suffering because of us. Do you have any idea what it would do to us. Look at me."

I slowly lifted my glassy golden eyes to meet him light green ones.

"It killed me yesterday when I heard you screaming at the top of your lungs, knowing I couldn't protect you knowing I was useless while all you were getting tortured. I swear to God Amanda if you say you just because your the team captain I will smack you. I love you Amanda and if you die I will never forgive you."

I was speechless, no words could explain how I was felling. I fell like the scared little girl that was hiding in the closet. Erick's eyes were almost glowing, he was serious. I've never seen him like this.

"You know hes right Amanda, never thought I would say that but hey the first time for everything." Kade agreed.

Damien just stood there listing to the conversation"Amanda what's your decision."

If I chose wrong I could put my team in harms way, but if I chose to save my team I know they will never forgive me. So many choices it feels like the walls are closing in on me. I look over towards Nick, John, Kade, and Erick. The look they were giving me said it all.

"Amanda, make your decision before you end up pissing me off and I chose for you."

"I don't know were the sword is."