You Are?

“Err..owh..bout that…its nothing”

“Are you sure its nothing?”

“y-yes! Of course! I j-just put it because..err…I wanna put something no one will guess it. So I put your name.”

“Jjinja hyung? No behind the scene story bout it?”

“No! Absolutely no!”

“Its not like you used to love me? Or have a crush on me?”

Jin startled on what taehyung said.

“No…eww..how could I have a crush on you..eww..gross!”

Taehyung chuckled.

“Don’t you want to go back?” taehyung asked

“Oh! Yes..i just get paralyzed by the snow, its beautiful” jin as he still looking at the falling snow

“Hyung…you wanna bet?”

“Bet what?” jin asked confusedly. What the latter will do now.

“If you arrived home first, I will keep your secret… but if Im the one who arrived home first..i will tell everyone”

“EEHH?” jin was slow to pick up. But he was already late. Taehyung already run away leave jin alone on the bench. Jin quickly runs and tries to chase taehyung.

“YAH! Taehyung! WAIT!”

--

Meanwhile,At the dorm.

Hoseok was in the living room with namjoon watching the daily drama.Hoseok was on the floor. This is their last day of their peace and calm holiday (maybe?) .Namjoon gave a deep sigh and gain hoseok attention.

“Wae hyung?”

“Nothing…just realize that today is the last day for rest” hoseok chuckled and join namjoon on the couch.

“hyung!”

“what?”

“Don’t you felt weird?”

“Weird? Bout what?”

“Between jin hyung and taehyung…aren’t they used to be not that close before, but I think you also realized it that..taehyung now keep disturbing jin and always wanted jin attention…am I right”

“Let them be hoseok-ah…”

“b-but..”

“They just started to know love…don’t disturb them”

“but…I have no friend now..im lonely…”

“Don’t worry…”

“how could you say that…who else I will play with?”

“Play with me then” namjoon as he leaned his face closer to hoseok. Hoseok taken back and he was shocked at the older action

“What are you doing hyung!?” hoseok panicked.

“Shhh…just do it”

“Hyung?what is going on Hyung? What are you doing?” namjoon was now just inches away from j-hope but then

The door was open harshly and jin run inside the dorm and panting as he was very tired chase taehyung to the home. Namjoon and hoseok shocked and get back into normal position.

“Huuh…Huuhh…where is taehyung?”

“Taehyung? I thought he go out with you” namjoon answered