"Yoongi." Jimin's smile faded away.

"Yes?" Yoongi answered, rubbing Jimin's ears making him purr.

"Do you think they'll find me and take me back?" Jimin questioned looking at the older boy.

"No. They would've tried to find you long ago." Yoongi pressed a quick kiss to his button nose, making Jimin giggle.

Yoongi grabbed the shower head, turning it on until the temperature was ok and began washing the soap out of Jimin's hair.

"I don't like it." Jimin grumbled, crossing his arms.

"It's your fault for getting muddy." Yoongi laughed, pushing the bubbles out of Jimin's hair with his hand.

"It's all done now." Yoongi said, standing up from kneeling on the floor. His knees clicking in the process, making Jimin cringe slightly.

Yoongi grabbed two fluffy towels from inside the cabinet.

"Get up please." Yoongi told the cat, who obeyed and stood with bubbles sliding down his body. Yoongi wrapped the towel around his entire body, lifting him out of the bath. He twisted a part in so the towel would stay put.

He grabbed the other towel, rubbing the boy's head slightly.

"Ow." Jimin yelped.

"Sorry baby. I didn't mean to rub your ears too hard." Yoongi apologised, pulling the towel away and kissed Jimin's ears lightly.

"I'm hungry." Jimin whined, looking down at his belly.

"Ok get dressed and I'll go order a pizza." Yoongi told him, leaving the room.

Once he reached the bottom step he got the shock of his life.

"Hi grandpa." Taehyung giggled.

"why are you here and where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked very confused.

"He's in the toilet." Taehyung pointed to the closed toilet door.

"Ahh right." Yoongi nodded his head.

"Yoongi, who are you talking to?" Jimin asked, walking down the stairs. He was wearing one of Yoongi's plain white tops, the neck being too big so it exposed some of his collar bones. He was wearing a pair of Yoongi's sweatpants also and had to roll the ends so he could walk.

"Oh hi TaeTae." Jimin smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi.

"Chimchim cuddle me, I miss Kookie." Taehyung opened his arms wide for Jimin, but Jimin shook his head.

"Sorry Tae I want to hug Yoongi." Jimin whispered, slightly embarrassed.

Yoongi smiled, stroking the boy's head.

Just at that moment Jungkook stepped out of the toilet, wiping his hands on his jeans. He looked up seeing Yoongi and Jimin.

"Oh hi." Jungkook laughed.

"Im not even going to ask." Yoongi shook his head, guiding Jimin to the sofa.

"Stop hiding the key under the mat, I thought I was that dumb." Jungkook laughed.