Apologies and Arguments

Start from the beginning

Sandy was blasting like a million pictures over his head, and Bunny was pacing around the room.

"SHE WAS LIKE A SISTER TO ME, MATE!! A SISTER!" Bunny shouted, looking at me.

I stared at them, and suddenly felt guilty.

"Guys...." I muttered quietly.

"WHAT?!?!" shouted Bunny, turning towards me.

"I....I'm sorry...." I said.

Their expressions softened and North said:

"Don't apologize to us.....apologize to your girlfriend."

"That just ruined the moment. And she is NOT my girlfriend!!" (Yet lolol) I said, but I still blushed.....

Anywayssssss..... once they left, I grabbed my staff, and flew out towards where me and Y/N first met. Ya, don't ask me how I know she's there.

~Your POV~

My hands were in my pockets as I walked towards the frozen lake. AKA the place where me and Jack first met.

I sat down on a rock and thought about all the good times me and Jack had.

And suddenly, I remembered a time, when I was younger, when I saw him.

~Flashback~

"Y/N M/N L/N you are grounded!!" shouted my mom.

"But mommy I swear it wasn't me!!" I said back to my mom in my 4 year old voice.

"Do I have any other kids?! No!! Did any one else in this house get a behavioral report from their teacher?! No!!" my mom continued shouting, but behind her I could see someone making funny faces which made me giggle.

Jack Frost.

"Y/N you don't just laugh when someone's scolding you!! Go to your room right now!"

I ran up to my room, closed the door and stood on the chair beside my window.

"Thank you Jack!!" I shouted out the window, and Jack came flying into my room and started playing with me.

I heard my mom lock the door from outside. She's hot tempered. But I didn't care, because I was with my first friend. Jack Frost.

~End of Le Flashback~

A tear slid down my cheek, but I wiped it away, and it froze.

Wait, say WHAT?!?!

I was pretty surprised that I just froze water. Like, cmon people, who wouldn't be??

Don't tell me I have the same power as Jack.... do I? I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Jack." I replied without lifting up my head.

"I....I'm sorry..." he said, and I glanced up to see Jack with his hands in his hoodie's pocket, and those amazing blue eyes filled with sadness and guilt.

I stood up and hugged him while whispering:

"I'm serious if you weren't Jack Frost I wouldn't forgive you this easily. And this is my fault not yours."

He chuckled a bit, and hugged me back.

I swear the moon glowed.

"If I were you I wouldn't forgive me that easily. And it's my fault for freaking out that much. You do know I am the naughty list right?"

I rolled my eyes and stopped hugging him.

"Anyways, I think you should go back now. Everyone's panicking." Jack said, smirking.

"Mk." I replied and flew off. "Race ya there."

We raced and he won T-T.

I walked in Sa- uh I mean Norths workshop and saw Tooth and North talking. Well, more like arguing.

"You know what?! Your just an old man who bosses people around! You can't even talk properly!" shouted Tooth.

"Well more kids believe me than you!" North shouted back.

"WELL WHO TOLD YOU TO GET INVOLVED IN MY LOVE LIFE?!"

"I JUST TRYING HELP!!"

"GUYS STOP SHOUTING!"

North and Tooth looked at me and Jack, their faces going from mad to confused. Well, Tooth's still stayed mad....

Bunny and Sandy came out, and for once I saw Sandy mad.

Oh no, don't tell me Bunny and Sandy argued too.

"Y/N THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU DIDN'T COME HERE, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Tooth shouted at me and flew off to who-knows-where.

North stomped off to his office, and Bunny and Sandy were still ignoring each other.

Jack said it wasn't my fault, and to not listen to Tooth ("She gets a bit too mad sometimes") but I didn't believe him. I mean, she had a point.

But I decided to let it go for at least tonight. Too much stress was never good.