Chapter 5

Hey guys Col here, I owe you guys a huge apologiy for the slow updates.🙁🙁🙁🙁 Soooooooooo sorry!😭
Here's the next one.

Ezra's pov

I moved to where Kanan SAT and grinned playfully. "So... Hi." I said sounding stupid without a care. He glared at me and coldly said. "Hi." "What do you do in your spare time?" "Uhhh..." Good going Ezra be stupid, that's how you to make a new friend. "I play poker."

Watch this video when you get the time! It'll be worth it. Promise and let me know who was your favorite. Lol 😂

I smiled "Poker huh. Wanna play?" "Ha you wouldn't know how to play." I pulled out poker game supplies "Learned when I was 8." He rolled his eyes and we started to play. In the end we played the rest of the day doing multiple rounds. Kanan won most of the time but sometimes I could beat him. He did show me some tricks and even smiled once which is improvement. Hera came in and told us to go to sleep about an hour ago so now here I lay in the med bay on my bed next to Kanans bed. He's been tossing in his sleep non stop, he suddenly screamed. "Master!!!! No don't leave me!!! Please mom!!!" I rushed to his side and immediately my angel side took over. I shook him awake and hugged him. "It's okay, it's over now. I'm here, I'm right here." His eyes shot open as tears ran down his face. He refused to hug back but that didn't stop me because I could sense his saddness slowly fading. That's when I felt him run his fingers through my hair. I'm not leaving him until I figure out how to help him.

 I'm not leaving him until I figure out how to help him

Sorry it's short I'll update soon.

Col out👋🙋👋