Chapter 15- School drama

Rose

we headed back to school in eachothers arms. I started to think. which was a bad idea. but what would the people at school think.

"um devin?"

"yes hottie" he said

hottie? he thinks im hot? I love him. was all I could think.

"what would the people at school think of us. I mean im dating the hottest guy in school. and we are kinda all over eachother whithin the first day. do u think they would call me a slut?"

"baby the girls would only be jealous because ur beautiful. and that ur new and you got the "cutest boy in school" emphasis on the sarcasm. if they so much as look at you the wrong way they will be done. I promise. no one is going to hurt you in any way anymore." he said

I blushed when he called me beautiful. only my family called me that.

we came out of the woods and started for the stairs. we came right in front of the doors and stopped. he looked at me and said

"everything is gonna be ok for now on"

"ok. I love you devin." I said

and before we headed in we shared a beautiful kiss. not a hot kiss or hard kiss. just a kiss that says I love you with my heart and soul.

we stopped and headed in.

we walked down the hallway and everyone was looking at us.

the human boys looked mad. and the human girls looked disgusted.

but the wearwolves all had a smile on. and lightly bowed at us as we walked past.

devin lightly bowed back. I was so happy that the wearwolves liked me.

except when we came past this blonde slutty looking girl who I knew was a wearwolf.

she had this look of revenge and hatred at me and when she looked at devin her eyes held lust.

my head became hot thinking about her hitting on my man. I plan on confronting her without a doubt.

she walked in front of us when the bell rang and everyone is gone. she stopped and turned around.

"baby who is this bitch?" she said and gestured at me.

did she really just call me that. oh no she is gonna die TONIGHT!

but before I could do anything or say anything devin started.

"how dare you call your alpha that when you know we are not mates jessica you disrespectful little bitch! and how dare you talk to your luna that way. you are to call her luna and that is it. you are to not talk to her unless its a dier emergency! Now leave my presence before I have you banished for such disgusting behaviour!!"

she wimpered and walked away. good because if i had done something her haed would have left an imprint in the wall.

I looked at devin and his eyes had turned black and they were glowing. his wolf must have taken over.

I stood in front of his trying to calm him down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bring him as close as we can possibly be and we stand ther in eachothers embrace for a while.

just having him in my arms was heaven. I could die a happy girl right now even though there are so many bad memories to overflow the good ones im having right now.

my life is now perfect.

school ends and devin has changed all his classes to mine so he wont lose my sight.

I think its cute how protectice he is. its not a scary protective its a loving protective. we head outside to go home and he goes to a black ferrari.

"you have a black ferrari?" I asked

he smirked "yah. you wanna ride in it?"

I laughed. "sorry hot shot you cant keep up with me unfortunately"

I walked up to my white ferrari. and you should have seen the look on his face.

I pulled out as fast as I could so I drifted and stopped at devin.

I got up and stood in the passenger seat so I was eye to eyes with devin.

I wrapped my arms around him. and said

"close your mouth baby. I dont want flies getting into that beautiful mouth of yours"

he closed his mouth and I plunged forward and kissed him deeply. his lips were so soft and perfect.

his tongue grazed my bottom lip begging for entrance. but I denyed him and teased him. he growled in frustration. 

I gave him one more really good kiss he wont forget and with his shocked expression I hoped in the front seat and did a donut around him before drifting off to head home.

I looked back and his mouth was wide open again. I laughed and headed home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

vot comment and share

there is so much more to come :)

♡SR♡