Chapter 43

It's been a while you might want to read back back little before you read this.......

Rose

"Dad?"

"You've grown so beautiful. You look just like your mother" he supresses a tear.

"I'm dreaming, I'm hallucinating....."

"Yes you are you are dreaming princess, it's the only time I can see you"

"Ok well If you are my dad you would have been watching over me and you would have warned me of who I am will I wad getting taped by the supposed garnet I had!" I yelled.

I was furious. If you could see your child in her dreams and you knew she was getting abused why would you just sit in the sidelines while I'm in the field getting stomped on!

He started to cry. And he cried and he cried. Now I felt bad but he still needs to provide an explanation.

"I am so sorry I wasn't strong enough to protect you that day. I missed you so much. I watched over you but I couldn't see you in your dreams because you hadn't met your wolf yet. I saw him touch you, and then when he beat you. I couldn't take it anymore, I told your mother to finish it.

But now that the rogues know your on the loose they are doing everything in their power to get you now that you have your wolf.

I stood still. He couldn't that's why. I can't believe he's seen everything. Wait...........he saw...everything?

"Um.....dad..."

I'm staring at the ground . I can't bring my face up to him even if my life depended on it. I'm ashamed, embarrassed, heartbroken.

Something happened that I never told anybody and I promised myself I would never tell a single soul.

"Did you....um"

He then walked up to me, my head still pointed to the ground. He lifted up my chin even though I tried to resist. He looked me in the eye and said

"Yes, I know what happened. What you went through that week was torture. I know that you never told a single soul and that you probably wont, but just know that whatever happens Devin will still love you with all of his heart he is a fine young man and I am proud to call him my son in law"

Now it's my turn. I cry and I cry and I cry. I'm muzzled in my father's arms and I feel safe.

Then I feel nothing. I open my eyes and im in the forest looking into a beautiful pair of eyes

"Devin" I whisper breathless..........