Chapter 6 - im a what!!!

Rose

so a couple days passed and the same old thing happened.

I would go to class to have goo goo eyes from the guys and the girls still wanted to kill me.

and at lunch I still had that wonderfull mysterious smell come at me.

but something weird has been happing to me latley. i keep having these weird strength spasms and they get bigger and bigger.

when i go for a run i feel like i could fly im running so fast.

and when i sleep i keep having these pains. like my bones are breaking.

idk what it is but I hope it passes.

so I  got a new alarm clock and its voice activated to I can tell it to shut up and turn off instead of me smashing it to smithereens.

*ring ring ring*

"SHUT UP!!!!!!"

uggh. do I have to go. I mentally ask myself.

".......yes you do"

"AAHHHHH!!! WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT."

I herd a voice in my head and it wasnt my own. it freaked me the hell out.

my mom came bursting into my room.

"Whats wrong!!" she said with fear in her eyes

"I heard a voice in my head and it isnt my own its like a person living inside me. its talking to me. Am I going crazy!"

"oh...." she said with a worried look

"hunny I have to tell you something."

"....what" I said curious

"come with me for a walk in the forest. get dressed and meet me downstairs. "she said

"um o-ok."

I get dressed and get downstairs as fast as I could.

my mom is waiting by the door. we head out and go towards the forest in the back.

we walk in silence until we get to this clearing and it has a beautiful pond and flowers and untouched grass.

"We are sooo coming here more often!" the voice in my head said

"...mom. what is in my head and why does it keep talking to me. and why am I running faster and am having these weird pains at night.. please mom I need answers.."

silence..

"mom."

"mom."

"MOM!"

she flinched at my voice.

"where did that come from???" I said

".......hunny." my mom said hesitantly

"I dont know how your going to take this...

but um......

..

..

your the daughter of an alpha wearwolf

..

and your one too"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

vote and comment please

♡SR♡