Chapter 7 - Shifting

Rose

"im a what!!!"

"hunny calm down." my mom reasured me

"how can I calm down u just told me that im the daughter of a wearwolf alpha and im a wearwolf! You ecpect me to calma down! are you kidding me!"

"are you a wearwolf mom!"

"...yes. but now if u calm down I will explain everything."

i had to turn around for a sec to calm down I couldnt even think straight. the voice in my head got louder and louder.

then my phone rang. I got a text from sylvia. when I went to look at my phone i looked at my reflection. my eyes changed to a glowing black. wtf!!!!!

I turned around and demended answers!

"mom. explain. now!"

"ok come here and sit with me." she said calmly

we sat and she started.

.....

"well hunny the man u thought was your father wasnt. he was a rogue. 

a rogue is a wearwolf that was either banished from there pack or their pack was killed off. but he was banished. 

we were in the pack house one day. we were the darkmoon pack and all the sudden we were attacked by rogues everywhere.

you were only 1. your father put us in a secret dungeon only he knew where it was cause he built it.

there were battle crys and blood gurgling screams. but then..nothing..we waited..and waited..but your father never came back.

and then I felt like my heart had been stabbed through. and I then realized that it was your fathers pain I was feeling.

we came out a half hour later and everyone was dead. i sat next to your fathers body for what felt like hours. crying and crying

i realized we had to leave. now.

i had grabed all I could before we left to find shelter. I was going to grab this box with a necklace in it.

It was created by the moon goddess.  it was priceless. only the one who the moon goddess made it for can wear it.

they said when they turn 16 that they will begin to change into there wolf just like any other wearwolf teenager. but that person will have greater streangths.speed.sense. everything. they will be the greatest warrior.

they had us watch over it. it was indistructable.

but when I went to grab it and run out the door with you. 10 rogues came out of the shadows and kidnaped us.

thats how we ended up with that man u thought was your father. they said if we lived with him and act like he was your father then they wouldnt kidnap you and kill you.

until a couple days ago when we left. thats what we did

.......and..........I killed the man you thought was your father. I had so much rage built up inside me that when I found out he had been raping you for the last couple years I lost it. I killed him and burnt down the house... "

she finished and had hurt pain and sadness in her eyes.

I didnt know what to think. I wanted to kill the men that kidnapped us. I hugged my mom and we were silent for what felt like forever until I felt a sharp pain in my sides.

"AH AH SH*T." I screamed in pain and fell to the floor. my mom stood back. why isnt she helping me. whats going on.

"AHHHHH!!!"

all the sudden I felt my bones start to pop and break into diffrent positions that they naturally were. it felt like I was being crushed and I was on fire.

I opened my eyes and I saw hair start to grow all over my body. I shut my eyes until it was over.

Pain.pain.pain. and more pain passed.

it felt like 20 minutes had passed by the time everything stopped.

I fell to the ground in exhaustion, breathing heavily then soon enough

I passed out.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

vote and comment :)

♡SR♡