fued

@y/n
I swear some of these people need to hiss tf away from my comments

This is the third week this has been going on for. People have been spamming your comment section with hissing. Leafy did a commentary on you and quite frankly, his fans were beginning to annoy you.

@leafyishere
Seems like someone's triggered enough to subtweet me.

You sigh and get off the Twitter app. You have Vidcon this weekend, so you have that going for you. That's really all you're looking forward to at this point.

++

@y/n
@leafyishere fuck me, amirite?

You sigh. Someone's gonna catch some hands if this boy does not stop. He keeps on fighting you over Twitter and it's getting really annoying.

@leafyishere
@y/n I can't touch disappointments

@y/n
@leafyishere now wonder you act like you need pussy in your life, you can't even touch yourself...

You get off Twitter and head out your hotel room to head to the Vidcon venue. It's actually not too far from your hotel. You take the elevator and get down to the first floor in no time. You leave and walk down the street when suddenly, someone's hands are covering your eyes. You panic a little, hoping it's not a deranged fan.

"Guess who," that annoyingly familiar voice says. You sigh and break away from the boy that has been harassing you. You turn to him, standing there with a smirk plastered on his annoying face. Leafy.

"Ugh, it's you," you say. He fiegns hurt and walks up to you and grabs your hand. You try to pull away but he seems to have a hard grip on you.

"I think we should be friends. Hang out all day and get to know each other," he says.

"Fūck you," you say.

"Oh, I want you to," he says.

"So you're a bottom? Called it..." you say. He rolls his eyes. You yank your hand from his and walk away.

++

Calvin followed you around all day. However, you couldn't deny following him at times. You both hung out and got to really know each other. Now, both of you are standing in a corner at an after party. You're slightly buzzed and ready to go to your hotel room.

"I think I'm gonna head out to my hotel. I'm ready to go," you say to Calvin.

"I can walk you," he offers. You smile at him and nod. You both head out and walk away from the convention area.

Calvin walks behind you, wrapping his arms around you. You shrug it off as the alcohol and just let him be. At times he'll push himself closer to you so there's no space between you too, but once again, claim It's the alcohol. Finally you reach the hotel. You turn and look at Calvin.

"Thanks for walking me here. Where are you staying?" you ask.

"I'm staying here as well," he says. You both walk in and walk to the elevators. You stand on one side and Calvin stands on the other. He looks down at you and once the bell dings and the doors open to your floor, you both walk out. He follows you to your room and once it's open, he grabs your hand and pulls you in. Once you're both in, he pushes you against the door and kisses your neck roughly.

"C-al, what-what are you doing?" you ask, feeling all sorts of shook.

"Look, I really like you and you're really hot. I've been trying to keep it in all day, and honestly I'm like really ready to go. If you want to, at least," he says. You look him in the eyes and smirk. You pull him in closer and attach your lips to his, engulfing him in a rough kiss. He grabs on of your legs and wraps it around his torso and does the same with your other leg. He holds you up against the wall and starts grinding himself against you, causing a much needed friction. Your hands travel to his hair and your fingers tangle themselves in his hair.

He sets you back down and begins to remove your shirt. Then off go your pants. As he's about to lean back in to kiss you, you put your hand on his head and push him down onto his knees.

"Usually, the guy is the one saying suck, but I don't roll that way, Calvin. So, suck." you command. He nods and rests his hands on your hips as he licks your inner thighs. He pulls down your panties and starts off by licking your lips. He starts slow, teasing you, but soon goes faster.

Your hands tangle in his hair as he begins to suck on your lips. You pull his hair and lightly thrust your hips towards his face. Moans begins to slip out of your mouth. He begins dipping his tongue into your core as he finds your clit and begins to put some pressure on it.

"Calvin, fúck..." you moan. He keeps going until your legs feel like they're about to give out. You put one leg over  his shoulder and thrust once again closer to his face. He stops and pulls away, then stands up, causing you to let out a whimper. He pulls off his shirt and takes of his jeans. He grabs you by your waist and pulls you closer to him. You lead the way to the bed, to which he pushes you onto. You land on all fours and he kneels behind you.

"You really are different. Wasn't expecting this," he jokes. He pulls his briefs off and grabs something from his pants pocket, a condom.

"Fùck it, you're clean, right?" you ask, getting impatient.

"Yes," he says.

"Then just go for it," you say. He nods and begins to enter you. It feels painful at first, he's pretty big. But soon, you get used to his size. He starts thrusting in and out at a slow pace at first.

"Faster, Calvin. Go faster," you moan. He speeds up, going in harder as well. He lets out a moan and grabs your hair, tugging on it roughly. You let out a moan, to which he replies by smacking your äss.

"Shit, your pussy is tight," he groans. You stop him and tell him to pull out. You push him down to where he's lying down and get on top. You straddle his abdomen and let your fingers slip down your core.

"No offence, that was hot, it was. But, I don't let that shit fly. You thought that was good?" You ask. You position yourself so that his còck is at your entrance. You slowly slip down, causing him to groan. You put your hands on his chest and start grinding on his dïck.

His hands reach to your back and unclasp your bra. You lean back and remove it, but stay in that position as you begin to bounce. Your moans come out faster and louder as you move faster. Calvin's hands rest on your hips as you move faster. You grab his hands and hold them above his head as you grind down on him. Your breasts move around by his face as you go faster.

"Y/n, I'm gonna cum," he warns you. You ignore his warning and keep going. You let go of his hands and lean back again. You rub at your clit at a rapid speed, moans spilling from your mouth. Suddenly, you hear Calvin groan loudly as you feel him cum inside of you. You cum soon after, but keep moving as you ride out your highs. After a couple minutes, you get off and lie down next to him.

You pant as you cover the two of you. You turn to your side and wrap your arms around him. He wraps his arms around you and finally calms down.

"Fúck, that felt good," he says. You nod and look at him.

"So, truce?" He asks.

"Truce." You say.

"Now, how the fùck are you gonna fix the fact that i came in you?" Calvin asks.

"There's this awesome thing called morning after pills." you joke. Soon after, you both fall asleep.

××

Wow I actually updated. Woah.

Please leave feedback.

-didn't proofread

$lanascoast$