Lessons

Request: teacher x student.

++

"So, tomorrow is our big showcase and I'm expecting you all to know your information by tomorrow. This will determine your grade," Mr. Vail, your online design teacher says. The class packs up and everybody leaves. You prolong your packing and wait until everyone leaves. You walk up to Mr. Vail's desk.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Vail," you say. He looks up at you smirks.

"See you tomorrow, Ms. l/n."

++

"So, the game plan for today is that we will showcase our project all day and talk to whoever comes up to us. We will say what we rehearsed," Tom, the group leader says. He rests his hand on your shoulder.

"You good, y/n?" he asks. You nod, removing his hand from your shoulder. He's been trying to get into your pants all year. It's been an annoying thing to have to deal with but it's whatever. He walks away and begins to set up at your assigned table in the lobby.

Slowly, the day begins to progress and it's not too long before you find yourself presenting to the last group of people, Mr. Vail being one of the last few people. He smirks at you the whole time, making you a mess on the inside. You managed to stay composed and powered through the presentation.

"We'd like to thank all staff, students, and community members for coming to RCT's 17th annual showcase. That concludes tonight's event," a lady spoke over the intercom. Applause erupted from everybody and soon everybody evacuated as you began to help clean up your station.

++

"Ms. L/n. You're still here?" Mr. Vail asks.

"Yeah, I helped clean up a bit," you answer.

"Do you have a ride home?" he asks.

"No, I left my car at home since I came with a friend, they had to leave early. I was about to get an Uber though," you answer.

"I'll take you home. I can give you a ride," he says. You look at him confused.

"Are you sure? I don't mind waiting for an Uber," you say. He smiles and rests his hand on your bare shoulder, giving you chills as his cold hand makes contact with your shoulder.

"I don't mind giving you a ride. Come on, let's go," he says. You follow him to his car, noticing the seemingly empty parking lot. There was only three other cars that were empty. You reach his car and he opens the passenger door for you and allows you to get in before getting into the driver's seat and starting the car.

"You did really good today," Mr. Vail says, trying to start some small talk.

"Thank you, Mr. V-"

"Call me Calvin," he says. You nod even though he can't see you.

"Calvin. Thank you. Do you want me to give you my address first before you drive any further?" you ask. He chuckles and nods.

"First, I gotta make a quick stop, though," he says. He keeps on driving in the opposite way from your house. You sit back and suddenly, you feel his hand rest on your lap.

"I've seen the way you look at me, Ms. l/n. How you're always looking at me with an innocent look yet there's always a little bit of lust mixed in," he says as he moves his hand up a bit. Your breathing becomes shallow and labored.

"I notice when you show a little more skin when you're wearing a new outfit and I've also seen how you show no interest in any of the guys in your class. I see how you pay extra attention when I lecture and how you stare at me when we have one on ones. You've also lost a paper in which you wrote a note to a friend of how you want me to fück you," he says as his hand goes up to my core area. He rubs me through my pants of my pant suit, creating some friction. My eyes close for a second before I open them and see the car come to a stop in the outskirts of town.

He shuts the car off and turns to me. His hand snakes inside my pants and he begins to rub me through the fabric of my now wet panties. My breathe hitches and I look over at him to see him smirking.

"Someone seems to be very excited," he says. He pulls his hand out and unbuckles himself. He pushes his seat back a bit more and turns to me.

"Pants and jacket off, come over here," he orders. You nod and remove what he said after removing the seat belt. You move over to his lap, straddling him. He smirks up at you and pulls you down so that your lips are on his. He kisses you fast and roughly, playing with your tongue. Your tongues fight for dominance but he wins, so you let him explore your mouth. He pulls away and removes his shirt then yours. You unbutton his pants and help him pull them down, his boxers coming down with them.

You look at him as you remove your bra and your panties. You then balance yourself by resting your hands on his shoulders and lower yourself onto him.

"F-uck," you groan as he enters you. He's pretty big and it hurts a little, but the pain soon turns to pleasure. His hands go down to your äss. He grabs onto each cheek and helps guide you down all the way. You let out a moan as you take him all in. You wait to adjust before lightly gyrating your hips.

"You're so tight," Calvin mutters. He groans as you speed up. He takes one of your breast in his hand and begins to massage it, rubbing your nipple, causing you to moan at how sensitive you are.

"Calv-"

"Now is when you call me Mr. Vail," he smirks. You nod and speed up.

"Oh yes Mr. Vail, you're so big, fück," you moan. The more you go, the louder your moans become. He smacks your äss, the stinging sensation makes you yelp in pleasure. His hand moves over to your core and he begins to rub your clit.

"Cum for me, baby girl," he says all breathily into your ears. Your hips begin to slow down and you feel yourself getting closer. Finally after a couple of seconds, you're releasing onto his cock and his fingers. You remove him from your entrance but stay straddling him as he licks up your juices from his fingers and jacks himself off. He finally cums, his cum getting on your abdomen and on his. You lean down and lick it up.

"That was amazing," you say.

"It was. I should start giving you rides more often."

××

How was this. Yeah I know, it was lazy writing. I hope yall enjoyed it, tho.

-didn't proofread.

$lanascoast$