Everything Is Shit

Y'all are the best, only three parts and we're at 1.3k. Ily all ❤

"Fuck!" you hear Calvin yell. You sigh as you hear a long string of curses leave his mouth. You get up from the couch and walk over to your bedroom to see Calvin sitting at his recording set up. His head was tilted back and his body seemed tense. He had his hands in his face and you can see his breath become irregular just by the way his body moves. You walk over to him and put your hands on his shoulders and massage them slightly as you kiss his neck gently.

He sits up and sighs as you pull away and keep massaging his shoulders. He lets out a slight moan and you smile in success. He feels very tense and he has all kinds of knots.

"What's wrong, baby?" you ask. He sighs and shakes his head.

"Everything is going to shit. People don't like my content anymore but I've been busting my ass on this new stuff that's for them. I don't even like most of my new content. So to hear this? I hate it. Then people are calling me a sellout just because I did a video with Pewdiepie, like shouldn't they be happy for me? My sub count is dropping, I'm such a failure. Oh, and get this, Ryan got mad at me because people have been calling him a Leafy wannabe. I can't control what people say." he vents. You turn him around and sit on his lap. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and he rests one hand on your thigh and the other on your butt.

You always hated seeing Calvin this upset because it rarely ever happened, so you weren't used to it. However, when it did happen, you did help him out a lot.

"Cal, listen to me, babe. You need to take a break, you're working yourself too hard. People come and go, that's the part of growing, don't worry about it, because you still have people supporting you. You're not a sellout. If people confuse living your dream for selling out, then they obviously have low standards on life. If you don't like your content, then change it up to suit what you want. If people come, then that's okay because more will come. I think you and Ryan should talk about that, maybe help him calm his nerves. I watched his stream the other day and he sounded really upset and distraught. I know it's not your fault, but sometimes, someone has to be the bigger person." you tell him. He nods and pecks your cheek.

"Thank you." he says.

"Now, how about you take a break today and tomorrow and get some rest or catch up with life. You need it." you say. He nods as you stand up. He follows your lead but then grabs your arm and pulls you closer to him. He holds you by your waist and you wrap your arms around his shoulder. This still surprises you.

He doesn't seem like the affectionate kind, and he really isn't, but when he is, you love it. When he is affectionate, he gets really really affectionate, it's almost like another person.

"I love you." he says. He leans in and kisses you softly. You kiss back and lead him to your shared bed. You have him sit down and you sit on his lap, one leg on each side as you face him.

"How about, I help you with all that stress?" you ask. Calvin nods.

You begin to kiss him softly and you unbutton his jeans. You pull him up and pull his jeans and briefs down. You get on your knees and slowly begin to pump your hand up and down slowly, flicking the tip occasionally.

Then, you lick from the base to the tip and repeat a couple times, causing Calvin to moan. His hands tangle in your hair and you feel proud of yourself for making him a mess.

"Fück, y/n." he groans, causing you to smirk. You take in as much of him as possible, deepthroating him all the way in. You gag a little, but afterwards, you gain momentum again and begin to bob your head back and forth. You pull him out and go back to licking from the base to the tip, swirling your tongue on the head of his cock.

You take him back in, but only half way and bob your head as fast as you could without hurting yourself. You keep sucking him off for a couple minutes, enjoying all the moans that come out of his mouth.

"Babygirl, I'm so close." he groans. You keep going, sucking on what was in your mouth and stroking what wasn't. You massage his balls and he lets out a loud moan followed by a long and even louder grunt. You taste the salty cum drip into your mouth and you swallow as you keep your eyes locked on his. You pull him out and help him get his pants back on properly. He kisses you passionately and pulls away.

"You just kissed me after I did that, how gay," you joke. "But, no need to repay me, that was for you. Now take a nap and stop stressing for the night." you say, walking out your shared room and into the restroom.

××

Was this even loving in any way???? I feel like shit bc life thinks it's funnier when im triggered, niiice. Don't trust shady hoes, y'all no matter how long you've known them.

Anyways,

-didn't proofread

$lanascoast$