Sweet Day

Lmao guess what's back! I'm sorry in advanced if this smut doesn't make sense to some, this is I guess what you'd call a part three to a 2 part imagine in my Leafy imagines book. I decided to write it here bc I don't want smut on my imagines book. So, on with the smut.

++

¤your pov¤

You follow Calvin to your room and once the door closes, he pushes you lightly against it. He kisses you lightly as his hands roam the sides of your body. His lips work softly along yours and he rests one hand on your waist as the the other strokes your hair.

"No more arguing? Not over petty things, at least?" you ask. He nods and leans in to kiss your neck. He leaves small kisses but then switches to lightly nibbling on the sensitive skin, causing you to draw small moans out of your mouth. He then bites lightly and runs his tongue along the bites to soothe it out.

He pulls away pulls you along to the bed with him. He lightly lays you down, almost like you're the most delicate thing in the world. He leans down and goes back to your lips, kissing you passionately. You grind your hips up into his and he groans a little. You unzip his jacket and remove it from him. You pull away as he sits down. You straddle him so you're sitting on his lap facing him. As much as you loved being able to lie down during sex -you're quite the pillow princess at times- you felt this position was more intimate and right now, that was something you both wanted.

He unbuttons your flannel and removes it as you kiss his neck. You stand up and remove your leggings while he removes his pyjama bottoms. You go back to him and remove his shirt then he removes yours. You continues kissing him and grinding your hips into his.

He unclasps your bra as he kisses your neck. You moan a little louder as the rush gets to you. He removes his boxers as he situates himself better. He removes your panties when your back to straddling him. You lower yourself onto him and go down all the way as slowly as possible to adjust to his size. He groans into your shoulder as you slowly gyrate your hips on his.

"F-uck, babe. It's been too long," he groans. You grab on to his shoulders and slowly begin to go up and down on him. He pulls you closer so you're chest to chest with him. He kisses you passionately and turns away every couple seconds to groan into your shoulder. He wraps his arms around your waist as your wrap yours around his shoulders.

You moans get breathy as you keep moving. Your movements turn into a light bounce. You bite down on his shoulder and leave scratches on his back as you feel yourself get closer to your climax.

Finally after a minute or two, Calvin groans loudly and you feel his warm liquids fill you up. You moan and come undone as well. You keep a light bounce til you both ride out your highs. You get off of Calvin and lie down next to him. He pulls the covers up and over you guys. You wrap your arms around him and he wraps his around you in return.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," you say and kiss his cheek.

××

Request something plz.

-Didn't proofread.

$lanascoast$