Problems (Part 1)

Prompt- Madison starts throwing fits and having meltdowns, concerning Owen and Amelia.

Ages of kids:
Annie - 12 (6th grade)
Ashlyn - 8 (4th grade)
Brody - 6 (1st grade)
Madison & Braxton - 2

•NOBODY POV•
OCTOBER 2nd•
Amelia and Owen were fast asleep, as well as the rest of the Hunt family. Out of nowhere, the baby monitor sounded with screams, coming from the twins' room. It woke both Amelia and Owen. As Amelia went to get up, Owen stopped her.

"Just wait a sec. She might stop." Owen said, knowing it was Madison. Sometimes the twins will cry, and they'll be so exhausted from crying that they'll go back to sleep.

When the screaming didn't stop, Braxton came running in.

"Mommy, daddy!" Braxton said, climbing on the bed.

"Buddy, what's wrong?" Owen asked, sitting up.

"Maddie oke up ye-in. I tied ta hep hewr, se sed se wans mommy." Braxton said. Amelia got out of bed and went to the twins' room. When she arrived, Madison was lying on her back, screaming and crying.

"Maddie, honey." Amelia said, kneeling down by her bed and wiping her tears.

"Mommy!" Madison cried. Amelia got in bed with her daughter and wrapped her in her arms.

Amelia was able to stop Madison from sobbing.

"Mommy can I seep wif ou an daddy?" Madison asked.

"Of course baby. Do you want to bring anything?" Amelia asked. Maddie grabbed her stuffed kitten and was ready.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Braxton was worried about his sister.

"Daddy is Maddie gon be ok?" Braxton asked, crawling to snuggle with his daddy.

"She'll be okay buddy. It's late, try to fall asleep, okay?" Owen said, wrapping his arms around his son, gently ruffling his hair.

"Ok, nigh daddy." Braxton mumbled, already being pulled into sleep.

A few minutes after Braxton had fallen into a deep sleep, Amelia came in with Madison on her hip, the girl had bloodshot eyes, making her blue eyes stand out. Amelia sat her on the bed and lifted Braxton. She brought the boy back to his bed and came back to bed.

"Baby, lay down. Me and daddy are here, okay?" Amelia said. Madison laid down and curled into Amelia. Together with Owen, she snuggled the girl and got her to fall asleep.

•THE NEXT MORNING•
OCTOBER 3rd•
The alarm went off and everyone got up and began getting ready. It was a Monday morning. Owen began breakfast while Amelia helped the younger ones. They were all dressed, so Amelia sent them downstairs. Madison wouldn't move. The two were standing in front of Annie's door.

"Maddie, go down and eat." Amelia said.

"But Annie not he-ue." Madison pouted.

"I'll get her, daddy's waiting downstairs for you." Amelia said. Out of nowhere, she laid on the ground and started bawling. "Mads, why are you crying?" Amelia asked, trying to touch her, only to be swatted away.

"Madison, shut up!" Annie yelled from inside her room, only to make Madison cry harder.

"Annie Evelyn, don't speak to your sister like that. Let's go, you're gonna be late for school!" Amelia said, knocking on the door.

"I'm coming mom, chill!" Annie said. Amelia then tried to calm Madison down, but didn't succeed. So she picked her up, and the girl started flailing her arms and legs everywhere. She took her downstairs and set her on the couch with some cartoons. Amelia continued to help with breakfast and packing lunches. Still no Annie.