I'm At It Again :3

I had 'Window Shopper' in my head when writing this if you know where it's going please don't say it I like to keep people guessing :3
What ya think? (:

Beware The Shadows

Dark! Moonwistle ♥

I followed another one tonight. They didn't see me, they never do. I always hide amongst the shadows which I blend in with perfectly. No one would ever know I was there unless I told them I was. Not even my deep cold blue eyes could be seen once I've submerged myself into the black abyss.

This one was a blonde female. One of my personal favourites. I stalked her to her home like I do with all my victims. No I will not kill her, well not yet at least but soon. First I will watch her from a distance til I've gotten every detail memorized of her life. Then I'll strike like I've done countless times.

She'll endure what others have endured before her, I don't like to change my routines. Maybe get some new toys but everything will be exactly like the first time. Ah the first time, I remember it as if yesterday, though in retrospect it's been over twenty years since then. She was a curvy redhead with piercing grey eyes named Winnie. Beautiful woman I knew I had to have her. Alas that went south real quick she refused to play so she to leave permanently.

What did I do to her? All in good time. You'll see what I do when I capture this bird and make her mine. Mine oh the lovely thought of owning this beauty to add her to my exotic collection of women I've loved before her. She'll look nicely I think next to number two, the brunette, Scarlett was her name. A lovely lass with a taste for the unknown so naturally she came to my home. Yet again it soured fast and she was left in the past.

Then number three I can't wait to have her with me. She'll be the one I'm sure of it this time. Three is always the right one, as they say third times the charm. I hope she loves her new home I've cleaned it up nice and gotten new furniture thanks to number two who ruined the old piece. The toys are new I hope she'll love those too, I'm so excited for her to come home I can't wait for the day hopefully soon I can bring her there, maybe she'll love me this time. God I've missed her dearly.

It's been years since I've seen you and I've got some sad news. Number didn't make it she was very disrespectful to me so she had to learn some respect. She didn't learn so I had to let her go. I don't know why they always leave they just do maybe it's me? Maybe it's cause I like to play with toys? But this will all change it'll be unlike before cause I've set my eyes on number four.

Why is this one not like the rest? I'll tell you why because her is actually a him. I never go for men as potential lovers but this guy has something I feel I must possess. His big brown eyes seem to lure me in. I'll keep this one this time he'll be completely different. He'll accept my life and what I do. I really can't wait to show him my room with my toys. He'll love them dearly I'm positively sure this time, he's the one I've been waiting for now I must wait and only strike when everything is perfect.