CHARLTON 76 XD

Pete: The other day they had a competition they asked what were the names of the members of the oo. Folks said well there's uh Keith Moon, and uh Keith Moon... John somebody... John Moon... Johnny Moon his brother--

Keith: I'd like to do this number in my usual position.. on top of whatever it is I am doing...

Pete: Particularly underneath...

Keith: Shut up! Just shut up! Just cause you wrote it you think you've got some kind of vested intrest! I've seen your vests and they stink!!

Pete: --

Keith: I don't wear any--

Pete: What are you wearin' now? What's that then!?

Keith: Underneath this I'm totally nude, Peter... Totally nude!! I don't need yer great flowy pouncey robes! I don't need all yer glitter and sequins to be a star!! I'll-- (it sounds like chuck sticks in the air but idk) Flash what little crotch I've got!! And I must say I've had no complaints!!

Audience: *losing their shit*

2:28-3:42

Pete: Shut up!! On drums Mr. Keith Moon.

Keith: Thanks very much... I've had big round of applause since I was born somewhere... We'd like to do a number now, we'd like to do a number it's gonna feature three of the finest singers ever to grace Harry S-- (sounds like Seagrams) dressing room. Yes you've guessed it it is in fact Roger the Dodger... Roger the Scrubber Daltrey! If it's dirty he's probably responsible... And Pete Townshend the Saint of the band...

Pete: -- someone's kissed me boots in the middle of--

John x Roger: *laughing in background*

Keith: And John Entwistle one of the kinder, irresponsible,  wreckless rascals whoever-- black...