Where did you go?

Landon POV:

I just got home from the hospital, I had to stop by Mia’s. She was upset that I was with Bracelyn so long. I hope Bracelyn is doing okay.

I was still hurt by Mias's expression when I told her Brace wouldn’t be out for two days, she looked relieved. I already have too much going on in my life right now and Mia is supposed to be my support. I remember our conversation from earlier.

"Baby, you alright?" Mia asked squeezing my hand.

"Fine," I said coldy.

She rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath.

“What’s your problem with Bracelyn anyway?” I asked

“Why do you always defend her? You’re just apart of her game,”

“What game? And she’s my best friend, I’m going to defend her.”

She sighed and just gave me a kiss “We’ll talk about this tomorrow I’m cramping.”

* * * 

Bracelyn POV: 

My friend Danielle paced my room back and fourth as I told her about Landon.

“So he said he loved you? How did he mean it you think?”

Me and Danielle have grown really close over these past few months, I actually trust her with what I say about Landon and everything else.

“He kissed me on the cheek, and said he had to ask me something. I don’t know Danielle, I’m just so confused…”

I don’t know about love but I sure do like Landon more than a lot.

I let out a long sigh but quickly jumped at the sound of something clicking by my window, loudly. I looked around my room, nothing. Danielle heard it too.
Maybe it’s just the meds getting to me. 

I heard it again and realized that someone had been tapping on my window, even though it was unlocked and opened. I hesitantly pointed at the window and Danielle grabbed the umbrella stand and walked towards the window. She put a finger over her mouth and it made me giggle.

1, 2, 3…

She opened the curtain and in popped Carter.

I screamed a little and Danielle gave everything she had and hit him twice really hard in the back.

“Intruder! Nurse! Are there cops in here do they have that kind of security in the hospital?” She screamed.

I laughed really hard, “Danielle, it’s just Carter,”

She looked down at him, “More reason to hit him,”

She was about to swing again when I told her not to. “As tempting as that is, don’t do it,”

She sighed and sat down.

Carter got up with his hand on his back, “Thanks Danielle,”

She batted her blue eyes and smiled “Always a pleasure,”

“What the hell are you doing Carter? There  is a front entrance,”

He smiled “I don’t like using it, this was quicker.”

“How did you even know where to find me?” I asked, really confused on that part. This hospital is huge.

“I called and asked what room you were in and told them it was an emergency,”

“Who did you talk to? They can’t just do that..” I argued,

“Beside the point. I needed to see you are you okay? What happened? Mia told me you were in here,”