I feel it coming (Derek)

You've been scared of love and what it did to youYou don't have to run, I know what you've been throughJust a simple touch and it can set you freeWe don't have to rush when you're alone with me-"Just

You don't have to run, I know what you've been through
Just a simple touch and it can set you free
We don't have to rush when you're alone with me
-
"Just...trust me" she was hysterically crying and kept looking around for something. Anything.

"Babygirl please.." he reached out to touch her but he pushed him away and pushed herself back into the wall the.

The dimly lit room made Derek's face glow in the moon light. She pulled her knees up to her chest.

She shook her heard and let out soft sobs as tears continued to stain her cheeks. "I...i c-can't"

He had pleading eyes as he paced around the room, "you ran here, crying like crazy and you won't tell me what happened" she could hear his voice become lighter and softer.

"It...it hurts!" She screamed out, her voice breaking like her heart did. "It all just fucking hurts. All over"

Derek kneels in front of her and holds his hand out. "Who, who did it? Please tell me baby..please"

She wiped the tears from beneath her eyes and her make up stained her face.

She took in a deep breath and looked up at him , "I w-was home and Nate came over. Everything was fine until he puts his hands...there. I told him to move but he just forced himself on top of me, tearing my clothes off. I kicked and screamed. I ended up hitting him in the jaw and he..he...I can't.." she felt the tears rolls down her bruised cheeks and that's when Derek realized what happened.

"He put his hands on you?!" He get the anger boil in him. His hands curled into fists and he pulled back before letting go. She looked up over her head to see a deep hole in the wall.

"Baby girl I know how bad it hurts and I promise I won't do anything to you. Please let me take care of you. He won't ever hurt you and I would never ever do that. Come here please" he sat next to her and pulled her into his lap.

She cried into his shirt and held onto him. She wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"You don't have to run, I know what you've been through"

I know this is not what you think of when you listen to the song but it fits it so well so why not?