However, Head-Honcho was also right when he said that Phil was smart.

There's no way that he was suspicious of me wanting to kill him. Absolutely not. I'm a good enough assassin to make sure my targets have no idea what they're in for. But...Phil definitely was suspicious about something. I don't know what, and I don't think even Phil knows what, but he definitely is suspicious of me in one way or another. I'll need to lay low for a couple of days now to ease his suspicions of me. Unfortunately, that will mean a couple more days in this crappy apartment and going to that messed up school that I can't navigate.

I cannot believe the absolute blunder that occurred at Phil's house today.

After school, I told Phil that I would be over at his house around four because my parents wanted me to do some chores before I went to his house - a lie, obviously, but thankfully not obvious to Phil. I went home and quickly prepared to perform my assassination. I planned on doing everything I could to make the ordeal look like an accident, but I hid some things in my backpack just in case I came to a last resort. I kept a plastic bag in there just in case I couldn't find a pillow to follow through with my asphyxiation route of death, and then, just in case I absolutely needed it, I put a gun in there too. Guns are illegal in the UK unless you've got special permits and even then no one carries them on their person, so I'd have to make sure that Phil didn't for some reason decide to look for anything in my backpack because if he were to find the gun, I wouldn't have much of an explanation as to why I had it.

After getting everything ready, I got onto the motorcycle and headed toward Phil's house. It wasn't far from me; only about five minutes or so from my apartment complex. I feel like I maybe shouldn't have mentioned that I live in the apartment complex that I do, since PJ mentioned having a friend that lived in that complex and that she one day randomly disappeared, like I will once Phil is dead. The apartment complex that I live in was taken over by Eden to house agents, which means whatever "friend" PJ had was an Eden agent, and PJ is lucky to still be alive.

When I arrived at the address Phil had given to me, I was met with a nice, upper-middle-class looking house in the middle of a neighborhood with houses that looked similar to it. I parked the motorcycle and set my helmet on top of it, then made sure I had everything I needed before getting off of the bike and approaching the house. I rang the doorbell and the door was answered by Phil almost immediately, as if he were waiting for me to get here. He seemed excited to have me over, which made me wonder what that said about his social life.

"Hi, Dan! Come on in and we can get started. I was so bored, so I'm happy you're here and I'll have something to do for at least a little bit."

I nodded and smiled as I stepped inside, "Are you here alone?"

"No, my mum's here too, but she's up in her room. She might come down at some time, I'm not really ever sure with her lately. She knows you're here though and that we'll be working. Here, I'll show you around. Kitchen's there, you can help yourself to anything in the fridge or cupboards if you're feeling snackish; bathroom is the first door to your left down that hallway and my room is upstairs this-a-way! Follow me and we'll get started. The PowerPoint shouldn't take too long to put together once we decide how we want to format it. Maybe once we finish with the project, we can play a video game or something."

"Yeah, that sounds great," I said, lying through my teeth, mentally imaging my completed assassination as we walked into Phil's room.

Phil lead me upstairs and down a hallway to a door with a poster with Uma Thurman on it. Phil opened the door and walked into a room covered in an array of green and blue, as well as various posters from TV shows, movies, bands and more. I tried to study them all because I knew that finding out what Phil liked and what his hobbies were would help me get closer to him, which would help me kill him much easier.