five ; who is that?

i'm too impatient to wait another day to post this chapter lol 

A week passed and it wasn't a bad week for either of them. They were both in a good mood all the time and it was rather contagious to their friends. Jimin and Taehyung were in Math class, once again, and were chatting about everything since they were both done with their work.

"So, then evil bitch just came coming at the screen and I just grabbed whoever was next to me and screamed like a little girl, dude. That shit was so scary, oh my god." Jimin breathed, while talking about the last time he watched a scary movie.

"Jimin, I know. I was the person who you screamed at. I was like right there." Taehyung laughed.

"Ugh, I need new friends so I can talk to them about all the shit we watch and all the shit I find annoying about you." Jimin sighed.

"Hey!" Taehyung slapped Jimins arm who pouted and yelled back.

They bickered until they heard the door open. In that moment, Taehyung lost his breath when his eyes landed on the handsome devil again a week later. He thought he wouldn't see him around again but he was obviously wrong.

Jimin was also staring but not as hardcore as Taehyung. Taehyung nudged Jimin to get the answer to the question he has been asking himself for a week now.

"Jimin, who is that?" Taehyung gawked at the person who was at the front of the class, talking to their math teacher.

"Who? Him? That's Jeon Jungkook."

-

As before, Taehyung never thought of Jungkook since he only heard his name once or twice and never paid attention to what was being said about him. When the black haired boy sat next to Taehyung, he thought he was still beautiful and tried to notice every single detail, including a small scar on his cheek, before embarrassing himself. When they talked previously, Taehyung liked how nice it was to talk to someone that didn't start out with "You're Taehyung, right?" It's not that Taehyung doesn't like it when people want to talk to him but its really nice for him to be able to actually introduce himself. He was scolding himself that night since he noticed he didn't introduce himself to the handsome boy. He thought he would never see him again since he never really saw him around. That was until the black haired boy enter their math class for some reason.

"That's Jeon Jungkook." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't know him? Wait, what?" Jimin asked, confused. He knew his best friend wasn't kept up to date about the social cliques and happenings but he would think he would be kept up to date with the hottie of the school. Guess not.

"Well, no, not really." Taehyung said, kind of embarrassed since he guessed he was a big name in the school. He started blushing at the thought of them talking so easily in class last week while he was helping Jungkook with his worksheet without knowing who he is, or however everyone  made him seem to be.

"Well, it seems like he knows you." Jimin narrowed his eyes while doing an open-mouthed smirk, staring at the front of the class.

Taehyung being confused, look towards where Jimin's focus was, and saw Jungkook looking right at him. Once their gazes locked, Jungkook smiled at him, and waved cutely.

"Who is that?" Jimin mocked dramatically, rolling his eyes. "Fucking liar." Jimin huffed, playfully.

"I didn-"

"Hey, you." Jungkook said out of nowhere, while sitting himself on the empty seat in front of Taehyung. Jungkook didn't want to greet him like that, but he didn't know his name so what else could he do?

Taehyung heard Jimins gasp and noticed a handful of students were staring at Jungkook with loving gazes. "H-hi." Taehyung blushed, trying to keep his cool but failing.

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name. I didn't get the chance to ask you last week. But now I do. What's your name?" Jungkook smiled softly. He noticed how Jimin, who was in his History class, furrowed his eyebrows and had a look of confusion.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said confidently, finding his voice after a minute of being shy.

"Hm, that's a nice name. Taehyung. I like it." He looked at Taehyung, searching for a reaction. " I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He smiled his bunny like smile while holding his hand out.

Taehyung took his hand and shook it mildly, "I-I like your name too. It's nice," Taehyung mentally slapped himself since he thought he sounded ridiculous.

"That's so weird." Jimin spoke up.

"What is?" Taehyung and Jungkook furrowed their eyebrows and asked.

"Well, it's just you're both well-known people in this school, you know? But you guys don't know each other. It's weird but cute." Jimin laughed.

"I think its kind of refreshing. I'm able to introduce myself to someone for once." Taehyung said while staring at Jungkook who was staring right back.

"I think the same." He smiled softly.

"What are you doing in this class?" Taehyung asked, curious to why Jungkook was in his class.

"Oh, just finishing up some work. Coach got me again today to talk about the game that's today." Jungkook narrowed his eyes for a second and thought for a moment.

"Oh, that's nice." Taehyung smiled. He liked how Jungkook liked to get his work done. He liked how dedicated he was in his classes and he assumed in sports as well.

"So," Jungkook cleared his throat," are you coming to the game?" He asked, resting his elbow in Taehyungs desk, and resting his head on his palm.

"Ha!" Jimin laughed out loud, "Taehyung going anywhere? That's funny. He's usually up in his room, watching an anime and probably finishing his homework." Taehyung glared at his best friend for making him sound so lame in front of a boy who looks like a god.

"Damn, that sounds relaxing. I should definitely do that one day. Maybe we can do it together one day, Taehyung." He winked but just laugh afterward making Taehyung blush (and making Jimin choke slightly) and laugh nervously.

"Yeah, sorry. I don't get out much." Taehyung mumbled, kind of embarrassed how inexperienced he was to outings and what not. He just never had the interest to go. But if it involved Jungkook, then he might be an exception.

"Aw," Jungkook pouted and Taehyung had the urge to kiss his pink plump lips," can you at least think about going? For me? I would love to see you there." He smirked while gazing at Taehyung.

Taehyung made inaudible gasp and said, "I'll think about it."

With that, Jungkook exchanged numbers with Taehyung. Taehyung was fangirling hardcore on the inside but kept his cool on the outside. He didn't want to show that he wanted Jungkook, even though he did. When class ended, Taehyung got a text message a few minutes after the bell rang while on his way to lunch.

kookie: have you thought about it yet ;)

kookie: no but for real, if you don't want to, that's totally fine. i can just wait for our anime night :p

Taehyung smiled at his text message and was actually considering on going. He would go out from time to time to release stress but it was rare. Maybe this will help him.

*fangirls way too hard* i LOVE this story and i hope you do too omg omg the next chapter is so omg i love it sm sometimes im like omg i wrote that?? lol ily thank you for reading!!