"He should be home at any moment now baby." The brunet spoke, his hands raising up to run through Luhan' soft baby hair.

Just as Tyler said that, the sound of the handle on the living room door jingled as it opened up, the brunet faced his son with a wide smile and moved to pick up the Chinese native. "Who's that?" Tyler asked Luhan who started rapidly kicking his feet out in excitement.

"Lu Lu!" Josh exclaimed, his bare arms reaching out to take his and Tyler's son out of his husbands arms before pressing a loving kiss to the brunet's lips. "Hey." He said against Tyler's lips, pressing another kiss against the area.

"Hey, how was work?" The brunet asked, pecking his babies cheek before walking back to the kitchen to clean up the puffs Luhan had been eating. Josh smiled at his small husband and slightly bounced the three year old on his hip.

"Same as usual, a lot of fists being thrown, and angry shouts of rematch, but I think those were just humorous." The oldest Dun said.

"Da!" Luhan squealed, his hands resting on Josh's cheeks.

"What baby?" The blond asked, his full attention on his son.

"Mo'e nummies." He whined, a pout forming on his small pouty pink lips. His wide dark brown eyes peered into Josh's.

The blond chuckled at his son. "Say please." Joshua said.

"P'ease." The three year old mimicked. Tyler cooed at his little boy and gave the container to Josh so that he could clean the kitchen.

🌾

"Do you think we're going to be keeping Lu away from his culture? I mean, the boy is now living in America, what if he never learns his language?" Tyler asked as he laid on Josh's bare chest, his fingers gracing over the tattoo that graced Josh's ribs in the same area as Tyler's own.

"Of course not Bambi. I have Japanese in me and I was born in America, but I can still speak a few words in Japan. If it worries you I have a friend named Jackson who's from China, he just moved to America with his boyfriend but he speaks English rather fluently... maybe he can teach Lu when the time is right." Josh suggested with a small shrug.

Tyler hummed tiredly, his arms wrapping tightly around Josh's body. He froze when he heard a small whine from Luhan through the monitor, but sighed in relief when he heard a small snore.

"I love you really, but when did you get friends?" Tyler giggled.

He wasn't saying it out of rudeness, he was just curious. The only friends that Joshua had, moved to different states, so they didn't really keep in contact. After that Josh would just go to work, and come home to his beautiful family, which was enough for him.

"Hey, when you're boxing, you want to make friends not enemies." Josh chuckled, kissing the brunet's forehead lovingly, before the two shared a long sweet, much needed kiss.

"I love you." Josh whispered against the boy's lips.

"I love you more." Tyler responded to which Josh just rolled his eyes and kissed him harder.

🌻🌾🌻

Unedited.
so surpriseeee i'm not ending this book quite yet ! i figured lets have a few family chapters, and what their life is like now instead of making a sequel, haha you worried for nothing !

but this is baby luhan !

who's based off of this luhan

aren't they cute???

|-/ shay xx