- twenty five -

.:: chapter five - unprecedented ::.

🌻🌾🌻

"So how's your princess?" Frank asked as he flicked the bud of his cigarette away from his lips. His left arm around Gerard as they sat down on the pavement of the old abandoned warehouse.

"He's great." Josh smiled, setting his backpack down onto the floor and making his way over to his group of friends who are all sitting around a small fire.

"Damn... boy has you all soft." Ryan laughed, leaning into Brendon's side as he watched the smile ease its way onto Joshua's face.

The pink haired boy just shrugged and nodded. "I'd do anything for my boy, and I'm not afraid to say that." He spoke, his eyes now fixated on his phone in his hands. A picture of him and Tyler kissing as his lock screen.

The brunet had been messing with his phone, saying how his rose gold one was better than Josh's simple black one. Before he started taking selfies. His head was on Josh's chest, as the phone was being held up by his hands a small goofy smile gracing his face as he took the picture.

"Let's take one together!" Tyler happily said, craning his neck to look at his boyfriend.

"I hate pictures though." Josh sighed with an adorable pout, making the freckle cheeked boy smile cutely.

"Just one please." Tyler asked, jutting out his bottom lip and making his eyes appear rounder than usual.

With a sigh, Josh gave in and let him. "One picture and that's it." He said, pulling a stern face before chuckling and pecking Tyler's lips.

The small boy turned on his side, resting his head in Josh's neck after giving the phone back to Josh. Peeking out his head from its placement, Tyler gave a wide smile, his dimples standing out beneath the tanned skin. Josh gave a smile and clicked the button, showing the picture to Tyler who's eyes instantly widened.

"It's perfect! Can we take another one?" Tyler shouted playfully.

"I said one and one only." Josh sighed.

"Please, Joshie. I really want another picture with you." He pouted.

"You're lucky I love you." The older boy groaned, while Tyler let out a satisfied squeal, this time Joshua craned his neck to kiss the boy.

Tyler's eyes widened in surprise but instantly shut as he melted into the kiss, not knowing that Joshua had pressed the camera button.

"Now that's definitely going as my lock screen." Josh said with a chuckle, looking at the blushing boy next to him with nothing but fondness on his face.

The sound of someone clicking their fingers together, is what knocked Josh out of his trance. He locked his phone and looked up to see Brendon holding a smirk.

"Earth to Josh!" He said right as he slapped his hands together in front of Josh's face.

The pink haired boy rolled his eyes and placed his phone in his back pocket.

"We thought we lost you for a second, was gonna have to go and get your boy just to get you out of your trance." Frank spoke with a laugh afterwards. "What were you thinking about anyways?" He added on, as Gerard kissed his neck in a playful way.