- thirty føur -

.:: chapter thirty four - family ::.

🌻🌾🌻

Marriage was an amazing thing, scary, but wonderful. It was kind of like taking a risk, because you would never know the outcome of it. You could be that couple that lasted until death do you part, or that couple who gets divorced in the middle of it, the saddened option that nobody wants to go through.

People say that once you get married your relationship is gone. They say you'll get tired of living the same day over and over again, you'll begin to argue which will damage the relationship you've took years to build, and that you will simply fall out of love with your partner.

All those things weren't true. At least to Tyler and Josh they weren't.

Yeah they may have argued a few times, mostly over petty things that didn't need to be argued about, but what was a relationship without some argument here and there? They never got tired of each other because everyday was just a new day for them. Tyler and Josh loved to wake up in the morning to the warmth of the other pressed against their body, and lips gently touching their skin. But Tyler, and Josh, especially loved those morning where he'd wake up with his husbands head between his thighs, or when he woke up his husband with his mouth working over his length.

Mornings like those were definitely their top favorites, but they could never compare to the loving mornings where it was just feather kisses pressed all over each others skin.

Another thing the duo heard a lot was that once you had kids, your life was basically over. No more having sex, no more date nights, no more peace and quiet.

That was another lie.

Tyler was giggling as his three year old son had continually tried to eat a lemon without puckering up his small lips. The young boy looked over at his mama with a pretty little pout on his tiny lips as he noticed the laughter coming from the brunet.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry! Mommy won't laugh anymore." Tyler smiled as he pressed a kiss against the three year olds cheek. Luhan scrunched up his nose before giving a loud giggle and falling down onto his back where he wiggled around.

Luhan was the little boy that josh and Tyler adopted when they took a trip to Beijing China. Joshua knew tyler had wanted kids, and he was ready to take that step with his husband, so he had looked for adoption agencies and found one in their area. He knew it could take years for a couple to be accepted, so he was extremely happy when the news that they were qualified came back to them. The day they were supposed to leave China is the day that the couples lives changed in a good way. Tyler had no clue what the sunrise was, but when the words left Josh's mouth and a little boy with dark brown hair was brought to him, he cried.

The little boy was so beautiful.

"Lu Lu, you want some nummies?" Tyler asked his and Josh's son. The little boy looked at the brunet with wide eyes, and gave a small nod before saying, "ah." Which meant yes. The older Dun stood up before reaching his arms out for Luhan who instantly clung to his mother. The lemon was dropped onto the floor so tyler made a mental note to pick it up before Luhan tried to put it back into his mouth.

Tyler sat down the quiet three year old in his high chair as he grabbed out some Gerber's strawberry puffs. Tyler giggled at his little boy, watching as he ate the puffs with cute little smiles gracing his face. "Da?" The three year old questioned but the brunet knew he was trying to say daddy.