Dick Grayson x Reader Prt. 2

Key:
(Y/N) is your name
(H/N) is hero name
(H/C) is hair color
(N/N) is nick name

A/N sorry if the pick doesn't go with the story. I saw it and laughed so hard I had to put it somewhere😂

Dick Pov.

We got back on the BioShip. I traded seats with Supey so I could sit next to (Y/N). She was curled up with her head on her knees. I think she was crying because I could hear soft sniffles. My hands rubbed small circles into her back.

I felt a small weight on my lap and looked down. (H/N) was laying half on me now. I stroked her soft (H/C) hair. She curled her knees up and buried her face into my shirt.

"I'm c-cold D-Dick." She whispered into my chest. Her small frame was shivering. I shifted her into a more comfortable position and hugged her shaking body.

My hand felt her forehead. She was burning up! The ray must have given her a fever.

We got back to the mountain and I run in with (Y/N) in my arms. Black Canary was waiting for us. I set (H/N) down on one of the infirmary beds.

Black Canary checked the (H/C)'s temperature. I snuck a glance at the thermometer. 104.6. Yikes that's not good.

"Everyone out. Except for Robin." BC said. The team left the med bay. I turned to look at BC.

"Without her powers, (H/N) has a very weak immune system. She will get sick easily and when she does, she will be very sick. Until we get her powers back, you will need to take care of her. (Y/N) will be really sore without her powers. Can you make sure she doesn't do too much activity?"

I nodded in understanding. After Black Canary left, I sat in the chair next to (Y/N).
"It hurts R-Rob." She said quietly. Her face had a look of pain. She bit her lip and tried not to cry.

"I know it hurts (N/N). We'll get your powers back though. I promise. Do you want something to eat?" I asked her. After this whole fiasco, she must be hungry.

She nodded her head yes. I silently walked out of the room and came back with a plate of saltines, cheese, and turkey.

(Sorry if you don't eat meat.)

She gladly accepted the plate and finished it off. She really must be drained right now.

"H-How do you d-do this without p-powers?" She shakily asked me. I allowed a little laugh to pass through my lips.

"I don't know. You've had them your whole life. That's just what your used too. Not having powers isn't so bad." A small smile graced her pink lips.

"Dick?" She asked me groggily. I hummed in response.
"Don leave me. Please?" I couldn't tell if it was the medicine, or just her bring tired.

"Never princes. I-I love you. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." I responded.
"I love you too." My princess replied.

She snuck a small kiss onto my cheek.
"You're right. Not having powers isn't so bad." (Y/N) said before her eyes drifted off into the dark void of sleep,