Chapter 11

WARNING: MENTION OF BLOOD, AND DEATH. DO NOT READ IF THIS DISTURBS YOU!
__________________________________________________________

Various screens surrounded you and Will. Each had been shown with either the brunettes themselves or with them and your cousins.

In one, Dipper had been seen throwing pinecones at Gideon from afar, Gideon glaring into the sky questionably.
You had to admit, that was pretty funny, and couldn't help but snort. You continued looking through Will's memories, one had been of Dipper jumpscaring Will from a nearby door; Will, being terrified of most things, gave a loud girly shriek.
You placed your hand over your mouth, attempting to control yourself.
"He's just a regular teenager...." you thought, "...why does everyone think he's a bad guy...?"
Will lead you to the largest screen in the entire room,
he tried looking away from this screen, whimpering.
When looking at it, you had seen Dipper and Mabel soaked and splattered with blood and the walls behind them matching. Pieces of pink flesh had been scattered across the floor, painted with blood splatters. Will must've been hiding on the corner, due to the angle you had been looking at the scene from.
There had been a dead body in chains, the body had looked like it belonged to a young man, yet ripped and mangled. No limbs. Most of the organs were yanked out and placed beside him, the only thing that temained was his eyes. Cold and dead, staring into death.

"You should've talked while you had the chance, dear.... Dipper, help me dispose of this." Mabel growled, Dipper had sighed briefly and levitated the torn apart body out the door. Blood dripped from mid-air and slid to the crook of his neck.
He had glared towards towards Will, then looked around at his surroundings.

"And if you say anything about this, you're as dead as the others who disobey us....demon or no demon."

The screen had shrunk down to the point of dissapearing, leaving you speechless.

"Though you may n-not see it Y/n, he really is i-in love with you, it's rare he gains feelings for someone as he does for you...though he has done all these things...."

"He has more sides than you think..."

___________________________________________________________

You woke up, taking in your forgotten surroundings. You had still been tied to the wall.
(Remember, you're still telepathically speaking to eachother when you come out of the memory/dream thing.)

"B-but...when you visited me..." you whispered in his direction.

"Ms. Gleeful's work..."

"People can posses demons...?"

"Mhm...as long as they hold the powers of one. Like how you do now...when you broke your necklace, some of the magic was temporarily drained into you. My master's can only levitate, you can do so much more now. And I don't think they know that."

___________________________________________________________________

The door creaked open, revealing Mabel with a twitching smile plastered onto her face. Hatred settled within your gut as your heart thumped against your chest.
You wanted to run towards her and finish her once and for all, but this is Dipper's sister, you cannot hurt her in such a way.
'I can't hurt her...yet."

"Guess what, dear? You're going to have to sleep in your own room tonight..."

she lifted you telepathically, and guided your floating body to another room. This room had been similar to the one you had been in; barring a bigger bookshelf and a shelf of potions and weapons.