Chapter 5

The morning collapsed on the sleepy town, bird's calls murmured throughout the forest as the small rodents and animals had been heard making the louder, heavier noises.
When you opened your eyes, the world seemed very dim and blurry. A few seconds passed, your memory of last night had flowed over you like running water.

That's when you remembered that Dipper Gleeful had been sleeping right beside you.

"{Your name}...?" You heard him mumble, you flinched at the sudden voice as it continued with a quick
"I needa leave...now"
You heard footsteps coming from the front of the van, Gideon had been awake. And Pacifica? Practically snoring her life away. You sprung up from the sunken mattress and let out a deep sigh, it was 8 o'clock, yet it had seemed like it was 5.

"Alright..."
He had held his amulet once more, the ghostly steam surrounding, completing the vanishing spell as you felt his hand slide into yours.

"Guide me to the front door..."

Quietly, you pulled him off the mattress as you trudged tiredly to the exit. The morning sounds grew silent and eerie, yet you ignored the sudden volume and continued.

"'Morning, {Your name}.." Gideon greeted as you paused and quickly said "'Morning!" Dipper had begun to slightly mumble as Gideon had spoke to you, "I made breakfast, Go wake Pac.c. up for me, will ya?"

"Sure thing...j-just let me take a breath of fresh air from outside before we--I do..." You had frantically opened the door, thinking Gideons suspicion only rised. You dragged Dipper's, transparent body out the door, hearing a loud "OW, SON OF A--." before completely shutting the door and taking a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, Dip, I...overreacted..."
His body had appeared once more, he rubbed his forehead, groaning with pain,

"You're lucky Im fond of you..."

"Wait, where's your car?"

You questioned, looking across the road for anything suspicuous.

"Oops, forgot to tell you 'bout that. Everything in a 60 ft. radius that I own, also disappears with me, pretty convenient, right?..."

He had walked to his car as he tapped the hood, the car had appeared once again.

"Unfortunately, they stay invisible till I tap them..."

"{Your name}!!!!" You heard from the van.

You had practically thrown Dipper into his car and ran to the van, Gideon may be small, but seeing him angry was no laughing matter.
"See ya tonight!" You yelled from the steps to the van, Dipper had driven away as you casually opened the door to find Gideon and Pacifica covered in pancake batter.

They had angrily stared at you until they also splatted you with batter from the spoon.

"So, how's you and Dip, {Your name}?" Pacifica smirked, she had been mixing the last of the pancake batter and pouring it onto the gridle, the hissing sound from the unbaked batter had made you even more nervous.

"What do you mean? Well, it's going well, but I have no idea what you're tryna tell me..."

"{Your name}, were not idiots...we know you just went out there to see him. Is it going that well?" Gideon snickered as he brought out cups and a bottle of Orange juice.

"....You can say that."

"Hm, I just don't understand why he isn't planning our deaths in his castle..." Pacifica noted, smirking towards you as she poured you a cup of juice.