Chapter 8

Lemon~ I hated writing this, but it's what you guys wanted. Never ask me to do this again... ;-;
(okay maybe I kinda did have a lil fun with this, but really, never again. I hope.)
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

2nd Pov
_______________________________________

Dipper had stared at you for a second or so, as if confused. His expression began to turn into a smug smirk, he chuckled lightly. Before he continued, you felt his lips push against yours in a loving manner, entrancing your figure by rubbing your side against his.

"Darling, there's no one here...just you and me...so let everything out~" he spoke arousingly, peppering your neck with bites and kisses. He trailed his hands down to your hips as you traced a finger down his exposed chest. "...No fair, you're having all the fun...!~" you spoke. You had to admit, your urges had begun to overwhelm you, so you had roughly bit his bottom lip, trying to calm yourself.

"Quit teasing me...~" he managed to squeak out. You purred against his chest while you dug your nails into his back, listening to his soft groaning. "Sorry babe....i-it's just..."

You felt his slim finger press over your mouth, his smirk grew wider as he slithered his hand below your hips.

"Enough, {Your Name}...I know exactly what you want...~" without warning, his hard member finally plunged inside you. You shrieked out of bewilderment, roughly hitting the wall with your bare back.
You could practically feel the devilish smirk on his face crack with pleasure as your legs began to tremble and your thighs heated up.

"That's my good girl...~"

Your insides melted and collapsed within every thrust, grunts and wheezing followed after. He placed his chin on the crook of your neck, resting as you both quivered. You couldn't let him get away with him giving you all the pain, so you'd occasionally bucked against him. Sadly, he had only growled and grunted after every try.

"I love the way you hurt me, {Your Name}...it's so...irresistible." he whispered, harshly biting your neck.

"I...I never want this to...end..." was all you could weakly let out at the moment after a deep sigh.

"M-Me too...but Mabel is coming home any minute now, w-we should stop."

Beginning after Mabel left, which was an hour ago, had made your thoughts race and swarm, it felt as if it was only 15 minutes.
15 minutes.

The screech of a stopping car is what made you both hysterically search for your clothes and belongings, sloppily putting your attire on and placing everything back to the way it had been.

The clicking of high heels down the hall is what made you both reconsider it wasn't the best idea to be seen flushed and exhausted. So you decided to hide under his bed, even if the variety of books and papers had poked your sides. As he slid onto his desk, flipping to a random page in the journal.

"Dipper!" You heard, you peeked from under the bed to see Mabel's legs, they had froze in the middle of the room as one began to tap against the floor.

"Yes?" Dipper questioned calmly. Her tapping was gesturing him to face her, but he ignored it as he continued scanning the journal, trying to ease his breath.

"It made it's way into the castle."

His position had began to hunch over his journal, his eyes widened as he turned to his sister with a neutral expression.

"How?"

"Well, if our security weren't such imbeciles, it wouldn't have gotten in through the garden gates at 2am. It left 3 of our workers in a critical state, 1 dead. The rest escaped...but it has destroyed a third of the castle. And you either need to capture it or kill it. Because I'm hella not going back there with a fucking savage on the lose."

"Okay, Mabel...I-I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Dear brother...~"

She blew a quick kiss and stepped out of the room. Before closing the door completely, she yelled:

"You can take your stupid girlfriend if you'd like, make my day."

The door shut with a steady slam. You weren't sure whether to take her remark as a threat or a somewhat permission, but the way Dipper had seen it, it wasn't a bad thing at all.

"Did ya hear {Your name}? I finally get to show you the castle!" He spoke cheerfully, his expression reminded you of a little kid, squealing with joy. Innocent joy.

"Yeah, I heard, Dip....But maybe in a few days, I really haven't spent time with Gideon and Pacifica, and I'm beginning to miss those farts."
You said ending with a slight chuckle, he let out a half concealed 'Aww..' before you kissed his cheek and showed yourself out.

"Oh, and by the way....

you lost...~"

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Gideon and Pacifica had fallen asleep on the couch, when you left, they had a movie marathon with varieties of junk food. So they were pretty much knocked out for the rest of the day.

It was noon, very little animals were out hunting, playing, scampering etc. thanks to the beating sun over the town, it made the day twice was hot.
Exhausted, you trudged to your room and crashed on your bed. The soft cushion had practically forced your eyes shut, which was very much welcomed. Falling asleep to the soft chirps of birds and crickets.
.
.
[Night, 4am]
.
.
.

"{Y-your name}....?"
You heard, Gideon was awake. You had refused to let his presence bother you, so you turned the other way.

"I-I have to warn you...Mr. Gleeful."

Only one person you know calls Dipper 'Mr. Gleeful'

"W-what?"

Skeptically, you had turned around to find Gideon, his eyes were blue as his facial expression was apologetic.

"I have little time, Mrs. {Last name}, please listen. Mr. Gleeful isn't what he seems, he's a lying, heartless, soul. But you know what's odd? He actually likes you, more than what I've ever seen him like anyone. He hasn't turned his back on you...yet.."

"What do you mean...?"

Then, something almost horrifying happened.

He laughed.

It was remarkable, Will Cipher, laughing. This had made you feel more afraid, more unsure, and more questioning about Dipper Gleeful.

"Darling, you're falling in love with a monster, yet that monster is falling in love with you...crazy, huh?"

He transparently escaped Gideons body, causing him to collapse on the floor, hyperventilating and coughing.

"Gideon!!"

"Stop the nightmare before it begins..."

____________________________________________________666___________

I'm sooo sorry for such a short chapter guys! I'll make it up to you! I promise! I really hate school for getting in the way of something actually important! :D

Sorry about the lemon, I honestly hate writing detailed ones...(T~T) And since it's Valentine's/ Forever Alone day... yep.

Vote and Comment!!! 💕
Happy Forever Alone Day!!