I Want YOU...

...to read this... because its highly important update wise, AND for a personal reason that I will say here in a bit...

So First of All! Holy Faen... Hva faen? Hva i helvete?!

Tord: ...What?

I'VE REACED 2K READERS...

Tord: So...?

SO?! SO THAT MEANS A BIG DEAL!! It means that this story has been clicked over 2 THOUSAND times when people go to read this story, or continue reading this story...

Tord: Yeah... And?

YOU KNOW WHAT... Screw you commie bastard...

Tord: Wow, why you gotta be so rude?

*sigh* Because I respect you... It's how I show affection... ANYWAYS....

Thank You Guys So much!!! I really don't know what to say! Actually I do... WHAT IN THE NAME OF (This Delicious Bowl of Eddsworld Cereal!) IS GOING ON?! Do you actually enjoy my writing? Or are you just bored because you ran out of other fanfics?! I mean- I take FOREVER to update! The things I would do to be able to update more! I actually have a lot planned out so I hope to get started on writing again soon! To make up for it! I am opening up the option to choose five truth or dares from your guys' comments in this chapter!

AND... as a bonus... because I was tagged by G0ANIMATOR to tell you guys five facts about me!

So...

1) I've received straight A's throughout my high school experience so far... I don't know why its even worth mentioning but... what the hell! Why not?

2) The things I enjoy doing the most for hobbies are writing, reading, and drawing..

3) Every single fandom that I include myself in... I have made 1 or more OCs for...

4) The fandoms I include my self in, includes:
- Eddsworld (Obviously)
- Rick and Morty (btw, I recommend 14-15+ for this, so PLZ tread with caution if you decide to check it out...)
- Gravity Falls (Even though I've only watched the first 3 episodes... I KNOW I GOTTA CATCH UP!!)
- Wolves of the Beyond (Book Series)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- DC Universe
- Red vs. Blue (Recommended for 13+ only)
- RWBY (Recommended for EVERYONE...)
- Undertale!!! (Or as I call it:  THE UNDER OF THE TALE THAT IS UNDER THE TALE...)

5) I have random visions of war... now I've had a total of 5 visions as of so far, and they stay quite consistent... If you are interested in knowing about these 'visions' please let me know, and I'd be happy to create a new book just to log each vision in.

That's it for now! Thank you G0ANIMATOR for the tag! Very much appreciated! I hereby nominate:
- NoHope4Normal
Annnd...
- XENOMORPH100yrs

Enjoy you guys...! XP MUAHAHAHAHAHA...

Don't forget to leave any truth or dares in the comments! And thank you once again for the 2K Reads! I love all of my little moons the light the path in the darkness of the night! (That's you guys btw!) Have a good day, and I'll update asap!

    ~Rain (Eclipse)