Prologue

~~~~~
Narrator's POV

You were going to college... But you were forced to drop out when your brother, Matt, called you and told you that one of his room mates tried to murder him and his room mates, destroying the house in the process. He wanted comfort. So, you dropped out of college to live to your brother and comfort him. He wasn't your brother by blood. You were fostered by his parents. But under later circumstances, you were adopted. A few years back though, when you were 17, and Matt was 18, your beloved parents died in a car crash. Matt was always there to comfort you, and he took care of you. So now it was your turn to do the same for him. That unfortunately meant you had to drop out of your college and move out of your dorm to go live with him in his apartment. Matt's friend lent you the one extra room, since Matt got his room from him, too. You had arranged to meet him at a cafe after you were dropped off by the bus so that he and his friends could drive you home to save on money instead of taking a cab.

Your name is (y/n) (l/n).

Despite your looks in high school, you had grown into a beautiful young woman. Your hair was (h/c) and (h/l)... You weren't the tallest of the tall, but you were an average height, possibly one or two inches under even... So, when you say that you look up to your brother, you should really be more specific.

Your eyes sparkled. At least that's how your mother would always describe them. Your father always joked with you, telling you to make sure that boys don't get lost in them. You definitely missed your parents. But what happened, happened. And there was nothing you could do to change it. And as long as you still had your brother, Matt, you would be ok.

We now begin our story. You had just gotten off the bus, and walked inside the cafe that you and Matt had planned to meet at...

~~~~~
A/N:

Don't worry! I'm gonna write the first chapter right now! I'll definitely upload it tonight! And also, don't worry, I will still be working on my Rick x Reader as well! So yeah! See ya guys in a few hours!