Part 1.2- Anesthesia

Okay so just a warning. There will be mentions of EreJean in this chapter so don't hate on me, it's just the story line. Anyways. I am going to write a short story seeming as I got several requests form some friends that were wondering just how me and my husband met and fell in love. Honestly it took me two in a half years to realize that I loved him. So sad.... Anyways onto the story...

Part 1.2 

 Anesthesia

Eren POV,

I let my body melt into the older males as his lips attached to my neck, marking my scent gland as his. I let out a soft whine as he gently bit down on the mark he made, before pulling away with a smirk on his face. "Well, little Omega... you taste good... for a brat. The names Levi by the way." he said his smirk growing more playful, before walking off with a short wave in my direction. I sighed as I walked back to my classroom ignoring the hickey that had taken form from the mark levi gave me. I groaned and wrapped my hand around the mark, my body sweating profusely. I began to pant softly until I felt something sticky running down my legs. Slick... Oh shoot! That bastard put me in heat! I began to panic stopping dead in the middle of the hallway whimpering as a group of Alpha's suddenly stopped about two feet away from me. Their heads turning towards me sniffing the air, their eyes clouded with lust. I whimpered and ran out into the parking lot where my sleek black Mercedes Benz sat. I sighed in relief as I jumped into the driver's side, starting the car, speeding out of the school lot.

I let the tears fall down my cheeks as soon as I shut the front door racing up to my bedroom. I threw myself on my bed allowing my sobs to fill my room, that is until I heard a harsh knocking on my door, accompanied by muffled curses. I curled up into a tighter ball as my Omega started becoming restless from the sound of our mate's voice. I whimpered softly as I heard the crash and bang of the front door being busted open. My Omega whimpered which cause me to whimper in return. He really wanted Levi. Both of us did. The only problem.... Me. I wasn't ready for mating season. I wasn't ready for my first heat. I wasn't ready to be mated by the most popular boy in my new school. Unfortunately, that idiot was my mate. I knew i'd have except it sometime soon.

I could hear the voice of my mate calling my name in a serious, yet desperate tone. Omega whimpered and tried to fight his way through to the surface, and I let him. I didn't want to be in control anymore, especially since Levi was present. I let my eyes close falling unconscious until Omega was tired. He got tired fairly easily so I roughly had two hours before he would run out of energy.... Goodbye for now...

Omega's POV,

I cried out Levi's name as I ripped through the surface. My mind empty of Eren. I let a whimper escape, he was never this weak, it scared me. I loved Eren. The bad thing, Levi was getting closer and my heat was getting to the point of being painful. I heard the footsteps getting closer as I continued whimpering. The door was kicked open and there in the doorway stood a panting, lustful Alpha staring straight at me. I whimpered softly trying to control my urges for Eren. He didn't want to lose his virginity just yet and frankly neither did I. Levi looked at us for a moment before entering the room cautiously, his eyes scanning ours for any sign of discomfort. I knew that our eyes held fear and desire, the fear overriding the desire making Levi freeze for a moment, lifting his arms up in an non harmful manner. I visibly relaxed at this feeling Eren stir inside me. I whimpered gently and stroked my stomach in a loving manner. The thing is, when one is tired they move down to the sack our Omega's have inside our stomach's that hold our souls. When one soul i tired the other takes control. I'm not sure how it works for Alpha's but oh well. Who cares anyway. I sighed and clutched my stomach, growling threateningly at the Alpha. He seemed to get the message and backed off away from me. I began to whimper and stood up running into his chest for comfort. "Wake Up!" I yelled into Levi's chest my body shivering slightly as I tried to contain my urges. "Please!" I screamed making Levi tense in my arms. He began whimpering and nuzzling my cheek. He understood that I didn't want this or the fact that I wasn't Eren. I could feel my eyes slipping shut as I slowly lost my consciousness. Please let him in Eren...