The Library

WAKE UP

You woke up in your bed it was soaked. "M'la-(Y/N) are you alright?" Sebastian said his voice soothing you. "Y-yeah.." you said but still your nerves were shot from what happened.

"You've been asleep for 4 months." Ciel said looking down at his hands. "What are you looking at Ciel?" I said moving but when I did I flinched. "You shouldn't move (y/n). When you were unconscious you received a very shocking blow to one of your sides." Claude said going to remove my bandage. Sebastian sort of gave Claude this look as saying 'Back the fuck up before you fuck up'.

"(Y/n)....I'm sorry." Ciel said "There's this thing I've written down. It has something to do with your friend but we need to go to Japan." Ciel said getting up and surprisingly hugged you "Yes but according to this she's had her soul reaped but is alive." Grell said shutting his reaper book of souls. "Hmph, so Japan right? Well then guess I'm traveling again." I said rolling out of bed.

-2 weeks later-

I danced around in my plane seat happy to be going to Japan. "Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis Yis!!!!" I said. We got first class idk why the lady just said she was expecting us and some shiz.

TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS AT AAAAAALLLKKKLLLLL!!!!!!!?!!??!??!?

"Alright Ciel so where is this thing hm?" I said turning to him he didn't respond for a few minutes so I poked his side "Ciel WHERE is this THING?" I said in he ear "Oh..Um yeah right it's in a library." He said it in a way like he forgot something.  He mumbled something under his breath I couldn't hear it though.

+2 minutes into the flight+

While me and everyone was sleeping I felt Ciel get up and walk so I opened my eyes a bit.

"Young master where are you going?" Seb said to him Ciel turned his head slowly and glared at him and it made Seba freeze. 'Jesus Christ he can scare sebabu' I thought. He walked into the bathroom so I got up and Mission Impossibled my ass over to the bathroom door.

"Everything is going great."

Where is the girl?

"She'll be there soon. I'm going to make sure this looked like an accident and I'm the only survivor. Those demons will be hard to kill though but making it look like an accident plane crash will be easy."

Don't get caught child

...

Or else I'll break your neck.

"Who you talkin to Ciel lassy?" I said "FUCK!" he busted opened the door. "You just had to interfier with my conversation huh?" 'Ciel' said

"Ciel you okay?" Alois said waking up  "My name isn't Ciel you fucking cunt biscuit!!" The smol person said angrily "Where is my young master?" Sebby said glaring at the impasta, all he did was look Seba in the eyes and he went cold he just like stopped.

"Thanks Sebastian dear your VERY helpful."  I said rolling my eyes.

"My name is Niragami. I'm a shape shifter." He said looking at us while transforming to his real self.

"Well who were you talking to?" I said "Well since your all gonna die... I'll just say I was talking to my leader in a group I'm in." Niragami said.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

BANG

.

THIS FUCKER SHOT THE PLANE!?!?!?!?

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" I said screaming in terror. "Oh by the way you demons better watch out. THIS PLANE IS RIGGED WITH DEMON SWORDS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
(This vid is by Sadan Sasa so like just hit play because he's basically laughing at y'all and it fits the mood.)

He flew out and continued laughing a symbol caught my eye. It was a tattoo of a mint blue eye with black around the tattoo it said Mint Eye

HAHAHAHAHAH YES MYSTIC MESSENGER IN THIS BISH