#6 Repeating the first meeting...

Tofer's POV

That Third Xavier Smith! he's always in my way! why the hell is that?

well, now, we're alone.

"Hey,Justin! what are we going to do in here?! Ate Janna's waiting for me!"

"Could you just be quiet?! Look, Im just here by your side! i can hear you!" I seriously said to her.

She just make that poker face.

Silence spread out in the place.

Like Freeeze!!!!

"Yah! Talk to me?!" I said.

"What?! you shut me up and then you want me to talk, What the hell! ugh, Im out of here."

she stood Up and was going to walk but I stopped her by holding her hand and said,"Please stay with me." with my puppy eyes.

She didnt even moved. Her eyes are wide opened. The next thing I know, She was sitting on the bench by my side.

I looked at her,"What? why are you staring at me like that?"

"Amm,Sorry, I just find it cute when you're pissed off."

"What?! did you just said? walang hiya ka! Dont you even make me on of your toys!"

"No I'm not." I said. Maybe she thinks, Im ust playing her, because of Our first meeting. Ugh. I didnt even think about that, Im so stupid!

"I'm sorry." I uttered.

"For what?" she said while looking at me.

"For the first meeting, I just want to befriend you. I didnt mean to teased or pissed you like that."

I said while looking at her eyes. A moment of silence spread out.

We just Stay like that for almost a minute.

and then,she laughed."hhahahhaha! I didnt know that you'll going to say that! hahhaha! I thought you're not that kind of a person who will apologize because of our first Meeting. hahhahhaha!"

"W-w-what???! Dont laugh at me like that! Its my first time, saying this to a girl."

"hahhahhahahhahahahah! You're blushing! Gosh! You're Cute! hahhaha!"

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-top it!" Ugh. This Girl!

"hahhahahhahahahahha! and now, you're stuttering!"

"Ugh!" I was about to walk away, when she grabbed my hand.

"Hahhahhah! Its just a joke! dont be piss off!" Then, she stood up, and said," Let's do it! Let's repeat our first meeting then."

speechless, I am.

"Yo. Feiyer here. nice to meet you."

and with that I felt something that I dont want to admit to myself.

I think My heart skip a beat with her flaws.