#9 On the other side of the world

Sean's POV

While preparing my stuff for school, a picture of "Us" fell on the floor.

Napatigil ako sa pagliligpit ng gamit ko ng makita ko yung picture naming dalawa na nakangiti.

Hay nako, namimiss na kita Feiyer.

Ano kayang ginagawa mo ngayon? Sana ginagawa ni Xavier yung bilin ko sa kanya,lalo na ngayon na andyan si Tofer. For sure, gumagawa na yung ng kung anong plano.

Hays, bakit ba kasi napakacompetitive niya???

Nagsimula ba yun dahil kay --------???

Hays, nevermind. Kailangan ko na talagang tapusin ang Semester ko dito, para makauwi ako ng PH, Buti na lang magaling akong mangondisyon kay Mom kaya pinayagan niya ko.

Nakasama kasi ako sa DL dito kaya yun, pumayag siya. Well, maka no.1 ka ba nam sa DL e!

pero 3 months lang ang palugit ko sa PH!

Pero okay na yun! atleast, makikita ko nanaman siya. Almost 5 months na din ang nakalipas simula nung umalis ako.

Sana okay lang siya. Sana di na siya nasasaktan pag nakikita yung Higad na yun! Bwisit na Loire yun!

Pag balik ko talaga,Feiyer,I'll hug you and kiss your forehead. I'll take away all your worries,insecurities,sadness and all negative stuffs that's bothering you.

I love you that's why Im doing all of this. Finals na this coming week. After this Finals, Babalikan na kita!

I curved a smile on my face. I picked up the picture and Put it inside my Wallet.

I already packed up my things for school and was about to get my keys for my car when I heard a familiar voice, "Sean!!! Open this door!"

And To my shock,Someone automatically Hug me right after I open the door,"Seaaaaaaaaaaan!"

My books that Im carrying fell on the floor.

and again, She's here. The bitch who ruined my bond to my twin brother Tofer, Helena.

"Miss me,sean???" she said while staring at me and still,her arms were wrapped at my neck."I miss you."

I was still shock and cant move or say a thing when She suddenly, kiss my lips, and said,"I have a good news for you!.Im going with you back to the PH!"

When She said that, All my senses came back to normal, and I unwrapped her arms on my neck,"Stop flirting me,Helena Ferr! And you're not coming with me to the PH!"

"But that's what your Mom said to me, She wants me to go with you."

"No!"

"whether you like it or you like it, Sean Kyle Del Ruiz, I'll be with you on your way back to the PH."

Then, after that she left me,

"arghhhhhhhh! That Bitch!"

~