Yoongi let out a low chuckle, rubbing Jimin's ears. Jimin leaned into Yoongi's touch, purring embarrassingly loud.

"I enjoy calling you Chimchim, it makes you seem young and innocent and I have to take care of you." Yoongi began closing his eyes again.

"Thank you Yoongi." Jimin replied.

"Go to sleep Chimchim." Yoongi told him.

______

"I don't want to wake them, look at how cute they look." Jin mumbled, waking Yoongi from his deep slumber.

"Well we can go out for lunch instead." Namjoon reassured his boyfriend.

"Mmmm." Yoongi groaned, opening his eyes slightly.

"Oh morning." Jin smiled cheerfully at the boy. He was way too happy in the morning and it was pissing Yoongi off.

"Why are you here so early." Yoongi grumbled, pulling Jimin impossibly closer to his body.

"Well we said we'd go out for breakfast, but clearly you guys slept late?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows playfully at his friend.

"I'd shut your mouth before I shut it for you." Yoongi growled, annoyed at the two presence's his room.

"Yoongi." Jimin whispered, being awoke from his slumber.

Yoongi's facial features instantly soften as he stared down at the boy.

"Sorry for waking you." Yoongi replied, a smile plastered on his face.

"It's fine, we need to get ready anyway." Jimin yawned sitting up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah Yoongi." Namjoon laughed, jumping onto the bed. Jimin jumped in shock, grabbing onto Yoongi's arm.

"Get out my bed." Yoongi snarled, kicking Namjoon straight off his bed.

"You've known me for how many years and you still don't let me on your bed. You met Jimin yesterday and he got to sleep in your bed and cuddle you." Namjoon pouted, crossing his arms angrily.

"Sorry." Jimin mumbled from next to Yoongi.

"He's joking Jiminie." Yoongi smiled, stroking the boys head.

Jimin blushed as he purred lowly, making Jin laugh.

"Your purr has gotten so low, I remember when it was higher." Jin smiled.

"That's before you left." Jimin mumbled, hoping no one had heard him but Yoongi did.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around the boy pulling him back down onto his body.

"Let's just go out for lunch instead. I know you guys have things to do." Yoongi looked up to the couple, Namjoon was now up and off the floor.

"I don't mind." Namjoon replied, smirking at Jin. A bright blush appeared on Jin's face as if reading Namjoon's mind.

"Sure, why don't you two come to ours and I'll cook some food?" Jin questioned turning to look at the pair still in bed.

"Sounds good." Yoongi replied. "What about you?" Yoongi turned to stare at Jimin.

"I'm fine with anything." Jimin tried looking away from Yoongi's strong stare.

"Alright, we'll see you two at about 12:30." Namjoon nodded, before dragging his boyfriend out of his house.

Yoongi rolled so his was laying on his side to stare at Jimin.

"Why did say that about Jin?" Yoongi asked the boy, who also turned to look at him.

"What did I say?" Jimin asked innocently.

"You seem annoyed, what happened?" Yoongi was really intrigued about how Jin and Jimin knew each other, even though the answer was extremely obvious.

"He promised he'd come back for us. He told us once he escaped he'd would get help, that's why he left to get help. But he never came back, and now I know why. Namjoon stole his heart and forgot us." Jimin didn't dare look into Yoongi's eyes.

"You don't know what happened to Jin." Yoongi replied, slightly angry as Jimin had just bad mouthed one of his best friends.

"Enlighten me." Jimin looked up to Yoongi, searching his face for any sorts of answers.

"Do you know how many times Jin got caught? How many bruises covered his delicate body? How many nights he'd wake up screaming, scared Namjoon wasn't real and he was still in that hell? How many times I had to sit and listen to him cry himself to sleep? Jin's precious. He's one of a kind. Just like you. None of you deserve what you got but you get it because people only think about themselves." Yoongi began yelling at the end of his ramble.

Tears slowly rolled down Jimin's cheeks as he stared at Yoongi's angry face.

Yoongi's features instantly soften as he saw Jimin's sad face.

"I didn't mean to yell. Please don't cry baby." Yoongi soothed, waking away tears threatening to fall from Jimin's eyes.

"Did you just call me baby?" Jimin tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"Sorry. I erm didn't mean to." Yoongi blushed, looking away from Jimin's eyes.

"I liked it." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi didn't reply, he just pulled the boy into his arms.

_______

Sorry this is yesterday's chapter which is out really late. It's all really short compared to other chapters.

This means there will be two updates today :)))