Chapter 30-Trust

Começar do início

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

."Hmm." I stirred in my sleep. My head hurts a little, no not little, very much so. My back too! Must have slept in a funny angel. I slowly opened my eyes and everything is white around me. This room appears a little familiar.

"Astrea? You awake." Gouenji's voice called.

"Yes." I turned my head to look at him and he has a worried expression on his face. Again? Am I dreaming of the accident again? This room is the same one too. Or may be because all hospital rooms looks the same? But of course not the VIP hospital rooms. If that is so what happened to put me in the hospital? Let us try bit by bit, we attended classes as usual, had a free period before lunch, then we explored together, we saw Steven and then.....Oh! So that's what it is!

"Are you alright? Feeling any pain?"

"I think I am fine but my back hurts and my head too."

"It will alright." He said lightly brushing his hand on my forehead lovingly. "I called the doctor, he will be here soon."

"Hmm."

"How are you feeling Miss.Destiny?" The same doctor from before asked me.

"I am fine doctor. A little sore. How are you?

"I am good."

"Fancy seeing you again doc. May I know your name for future reference?" I joked a little.

"Let us hope we meet outside and not in hospital next time. I don't think your friends and family will be pleased if we meet again in hospital. I am Dr.Ben."

I smiled at his humour.

"How is my condition? Is there any internal organ damage?"

"No, the injury at your back was deep but no organ was damaged. You lost a lot of blood making you weak and dizzy. I believe your head received quite an impact too."

"Yes."

"You need not worry. No major injury or concussion. It just swelled a little and might give you pain."

"My hand?"

"You will have problem holding objects and might feel pain if you try to do something with that hand. It was delicate because it was reset recently and upon receiving another force, it didn't break but got quite some impact. If you are careful for a few days it will be as good as a new one. Your leg has a sprain. When you were stepped on, a nerve there was slightly damaged and you need to be on bed rest. No pressure on that leg! It will be healed in around two to three weeks. And that is all."

"How long was I unconscious?"

"One hour."

"Oh! Okay! Thank you."

"I need an entire body check. I think you remember what I said last time." Gouenji interrupted and I groaned thinking about all that tiring and time taking tests.

"Yes, of course sir. Patient safety is our utmost importance."

Like hell! You are okay with it because you can charge money for that or else who will like to do the entire tests when you know nothing else is wrong with me.

"Oh wait! My parents don't know about this right?"

"I haven't informed them yet."

"Don't! Don't let them know. My mom will be worried too much."

"But they need to know."

"And tell her that there was a rape attempt on me? How am I going to explain that? Please no! She will cry buckets and make a fuss that she will take me back with her and also it's one and half month since last accident and I am in hospital yet again. She will kill me please? I will pay the hospital bill with my part time job. Please! Just this once. They will be dead worried if they know what happened. Please!" I begged him.

He looked at me in silence for a long time and said finally okay. I sighed in relief!

Tests were done on me and everything was the exact same as when I had an accident but this time I saw Aram. He was there for some tests but what scared was the expression on his face. Its unlike anything I saw on his face. He never had such hopeless expression on his face. My heart bet a taboo and sweat gathered. Something is seriously wrong. He was absent today. Robert said he has some family business.

Is it something related to his family? But there's no one with him. May be the tests were done previously and he came to collect the results. Whatever it is, something is not right! Not right at all! I have a very bad feeling about this. I wanted to call him to me and know what is happening so badly but somehow I couldn't raise my voice and call him. He was in a daze and didn't notice me. Is it for the best? But whatever it is I know I won't be able sleep peacefully until I know what made him have that expression.

I believe something worst is going to come in.

*****************************************************************************

What do you is happening with Aram? I planed another twist here! But one good thing, Gouenji believes her! I loved him very much when he said that he doesn't need any proof to believe her!

And so those who think I am a great author to update three chapters at a time, I am sorry to say this but you are terribly wrong! Brace yourselves! A bad news is coming! My laptop crashed! So until I get it fixed or to my utter bad luck buy a new one, god knows how painful and costly it is I can't update regularly! So from on now I will update once in a month till the problem is cleared. No worries I will upload all four chapters I planned in that month but instead of weekly update it will be monthly since I can't be at the computer cafe whenever I wish! So I am sorry for that! The next update will be in the next month! I updated the chapter I planned to release this month! Please do excuse this poor author if she can't reply to your comments or thank you for any other thing! But please do read, vote and comment! Do comment and encourage this poor author! Please!

Bye buddies! Till next update! Have a nice time!