011

"I see you're back," Jisoo said while sipping his tea.

"But I'm reluctant to," Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"Pft. Fine then. BOONON. GET MY BEAUTIFUL BABY INTO HIS ROOM." Jisoos ordered as Boonon rolled their eyes and shrugged.

"Ew wtf..." Jeonghan cringed as Jisoos shrugged and watched his beautiful wife- husband* get lead back to his room. 

"Have fun,hyung." Boonon said as they shut the door and left Jeonghan alone. Jeonghan sighed as he lay on his bed,thinking about what could be happening to Jimin right now. 

"JEONGHAN!" Seungcheol immediately appeared in Jeonghan's room,holding on to his bleeding arm.

"Seungcheol! What happened?" Jeonghan asked as he quickly got some healing magic (tfw) and carefully applied it over the bleeding part of Seungcheol's arm.

"J-Jimin was captured." Seungcheol stuttered. Jeonghan's eyes widened at the thought.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CHILD." Jeonghan freaked out,his eyes staring at Seungcheol worriedly.

"He got captured by the devil." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan hit his fist against the wall.

"We need to go save him!" Jeonghan shouted as Seungcheol nodded and carefully made Jeonghan devil proof.

-

"Yah! You shouldn't take Jisoos Christ's son,dad!" 

"HeY IF I GET RID OF HIM YOU WON'T REMEMBER HAVING YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH HI-"

"SAY WHAT."

"nothing."

"dO KYUNGSOO. DAD PLEASE."

"FINE. YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS SPENT WITH THIS.. thing..." 

"Uhh... what-" The young angel wanted to rub his eyes but realised his hands where chained and he was blindfolded.

"MIN YOONGI YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GO FREE HIM."

"I DON'T CARE."

"MIN YOONGI-"

"AGH-" 

There was a loud crash as Jimin's bottom lip shook.

"Abeoji..." 

"I'm sorry Yoongi-"

"Whatever..." 

"Yoongi? Yoongi h-hyung?" Jimin said as he tried his best to remove the blind fold.

"Oh many holy shit-" Jimin felt someone cut off the chains stuck to his wrists off the wall and un-blind folded him.

"Yoongi hyung..." Jimin said as he stared at the devil panting,his face pale and his other arm covering his stomach which was full of blood.

"Let's go." Yoongi said as he quickly led Jimin out.

"Y-Yoongi hyung..." Jimin stuttered.

"Mhmm?" 

"T-Thanks..." Jimin said as Yoongi nodded and took Jimin towards a large door.

"Wait here. Don't go anywhere." Yoongi said as he ran off. Jimin stared at his wrists which still has chains on them. He was not hurt anywhere other than his shirt with a bit of Yoongi's blood stained on it. Jimin stared at the carvings on the door. Little angels smiling at little devils. 

"Jimin!" Yoongi came running back with yet another injury on his right arm. He quickly used the  small key in his hand to unlock the door and pushed the door open,leading Jimin inside the room. Around the two boys were lots of door with labels in gold. Yoongi scanned for the word 'Heaven' and pulled Jimin towards the door.

"Go back and try not to go back to earth for the time being. Oh and also," Yoongi tried to use the last bit of energy he had left to cause the chains to disappear. "There." Yoongi smiled and he watched as Jimin hesitantly entered the door back home.

"Jimin!" Jimin was greeted by his 'mom' who hugged him tightly. Seungcheol waved as Jimin waved back.

"Good thing you're safe..." Jeonghan said as Jimin gulped.

"I'm safe... But Yoongi hyung was severely injured." Jimin said,regretting his actions of leaving Yoongi alone.

"mY COUSIN IS HURT UHH GOTTA 2NE1 I'LL SEE YOU LATER JEONGHAN!" Seungcheol said as he quickly entered the door in red that had the words 'Hell' carved on a piece of wood.

-

"YOONGI!" Seungcheol said as he saw the boy sitting by the steps of the doorway to heaven.

"Hey..." The pale boy said while clutching his bleeding areas.

"Spinach let's go heal you,jisoos christ..." Seungcheol sighed as Yoongi just followed along.

"I'm not a spinach."

"I meant to say bitch but since spinach sounds like bitch,why not spinach?" Seungcheol shrugged. Yoongi nodded as the two reached the medical room where Seungcheol sprayed the healing potions over the wounds and let Yoongi rest on the bed,beads of sweat sticking to the sides of his face.

"Who did this to you?" Seungcheol asked.

"Well... None other than satan himself?" Yoongi said as he closed his eyes.

"Wow..." Seungcheol said in sarcasm as the two boys chatted for a while before heading back to Yoongi's room. 

-

satansoo: birch

jisooschrist: spinach

satansoo: s e e now I hurt my son

jisooschrist: h e y it's your problem you decide to kidnap m y s o n

satansoo: ew go to hell

jisooschrist: ew go to heaven

jisooschrist: on second thoughts,don't come to heaven

satansoo: oh good idea I'm coming

jisooschrist: bIRCH STAY BACK STAY TF BACK

satansoo: i'M KIDDING

jisooschrist: a r e y o u k i m b a p  k i d d i n g

satansoo: y e s

jisooschrist: k then. Don't come near my family^

satansoo: yeayea

-

A/N

k no one knows the reason why kyungsoo did that neither do i ^