001

"Yah Min Yoongi-" Jongin called for Yoongi as Yoongi was going to go through to earth.

"What is it soon-to-be-dad's-wifey." Yoongi asked as Jongin smirked.

"Your diary." Jongin said as he handed Yoongi a small mint green book.

"Thanks for keeping this a secret." Yoongi bowed as Jongin smiled.

"I keep many secrets from Kyungsoo anyways." Jongin said as Yoongi laughed.

"Then may the swag god help you not get caught." Yoongi joked.

"Aren't you the swag god though." Jongin asked.

"Of course. Swaeg~" Yoongi said sassily and the 2 laughed.

"Well,I'll see you next time you come,then." Jongin said as Yoongi smiled and hopped off to earth without looking back.

"Have a fun time and don't come back because you won't want to catch your dad and I..." Jongin covered his mouth,realising he was blurting too much and anyone stalking him could blackmail him or Kyungsoo.

-

"Park Jimin!" Hoseok called for his best friend who was busy packing his stuff.

"What now Hoseokie?" Jimin asked Hoseok attacked him with tickles and Jimin attacked back.

"S-Stop!" Hoseok said through laughing.

"B-but you w-were t-the one who s-started i-it!" Jimin said through laughs and the 2 stopped tickling each other. 

"So what are you doing?~" Hoseok asked in satoori,making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Packing of course,are you legit blind." Jimin sacastically asked.

"Yeah,I'm blind." Hoseok said as Jimin rolled his eyes and threw in a diary before shutting his luggage and left the room with Hoseok.

-

(Let's supposed they decided to travel through a portal or take a train or- this ain't my cell book jfc ARA STOP IT)

"This place looks so cheap." Yoongi mumbled as he unlocked the apartment he rented. Once he opened the door,he headed straight to the bedroom and threw himself on the soft comfortable bed.

"This is nice..." Yoongi said as he went back to close the apartment's door and decided to change and immediately head to bed.

-

Jimin glanced at the opposite apartment of his as he unlocked the apartment door. He and Hoseok went in and immediately got on the sofa. There was an xbox and a wii which could be used for free. Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other before immediately grabbed a game from the shelf and the 2 played video games all night...

-

A/N: ello there

okei firstly why are the chapters so short lol

and second,i wonder what kind of apartments has free xbox and wiis for you to use lol

and for the prologue...

perverts.

did everyone srsly gUESS WHO WAS I REFERRING TO

lmao jungkookscell has a bad sad life

since she's a perv

so yeah anyways thanks buai buai^^

~Ara