parking lot // vikturi

Before this starts, I need to explain that every is a time skip into the future. And the ×'s are the present sorta things. Whats about to come up, yeah thats perfect, yeah. Nailed that description. Okay, enjoy!! >~<

×

Yuuri traced his feet across the hard cement, his heel rolling with no hesitance. Sliding across the hard ground, dancing with the music, moving his hips and feet along with it. He ignored the stares coming from the people, and continued. He danced like no one was watching.

"What are you doing?"

He stopped himself from moving and stared at where the voice came from. A small, angry male stood there. His snowy, blonde chin-length hair covered the right side of his face and blue-green eyes glared at him. Iff looks could kill, Yuri would already be dead. He had a small frame and it looked as if one touch could break him.

He wasn't alone. Beside him stood another man. He definitly caught his attention. He had short gray hair with bangs that covered his left eye. He had light blue-green eyes, that made Yuri gasp slightly. His eyes were so beautiful, he could stare at them for hours on end.

"You're in the middle of a Walmart parking lot." The small male looked down at his shoes. "And...heelys?"

Yuuri sweat dropped and looked at the ground. He scratched the back of his nape nervously as he bit his lip. "U-Uh well...Um...I-Uh..."

"He was just trying to have some fun, Yuri!" The other man screamed. "Can I join?" Yuuri blushed a light shade of red, and looked down. "S-Sure... But I don't have another pair..."

The man smiled. "I'll buy some. My names Viktor." He held out his hand. "Yuri." He took his hand. They fit perfectly together, like a pizzle piece fitting into a place. They stood there, admiring each others features.

A minute passed by, maybe two, but they still stood there. Yuuri was blushing a light shade of pink, and Viktor's ears were dusted with pink, too.

"You guys are so gay. I'm leaving."

"While you're at it, Yuri! Make sure to make out with your boyfriend!" Viktor smirked, as he watched the smaller guy get flustered. "Otabek is not my boyfriend!"

"Who said it was Otabek?!" Viktor chuckled, as he unknowingly intertwined him and Yuuri's fingers. Yuuri blushed, and looked downwards, towards his shoes.

"Goodbye! I'm leaving you!" Yuri yelled, as he got into the car. Viktor waved, and smiled one of his fake ass smiles.

"See you later~!" He rolled his tongue, and turned back to Yuuri. "Shall we?" Yuuri felt his cheeks heating up and looked down in embarrassment. "U-Uh! Y-Yeah! I'll pay for t-them!" Yuuri gave Viktor a warm smile, which Viktor gladly returned.

The older man took off running into the store, shocking Yuuri. He took off after him, both running happily into the store. The ran to the back of the store, scanning the shelves for heelies in his size.

"I don't think they have them." Yuuri commented, his eyes tracing the box he picked up. "Nonsense, Yuuri! Of course they have them! This is Walmart, Of course!" Viktor yelled gleefully, his thick Russian accent peeking through.

"Aha!" He exclaimed, picking up a box and heading towards a cash register. Yuuri was taken aback by how fast he found those, and sprinted towards Viktor.