Mr. Bad Boy and Me

Start from the beginning

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

'Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back

You don't get to get me back

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

Tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think you are?"

The crowd cheered and clapped, and I hopped off the piano to go talk to the judges. Rihanna, Demi, and Simon all said yes. Niall, this week's speaker for the group, cleared his throat and spoke up. "I thought that it was a beautiful song, and you sung it beautifully as well. Although there were times when you went a little flat, it was great! Yes for us," the crowd clapped and I walked off the stage.

~

I kicked off the uncomfortable flats my feet have been squished into all day, and sighed in relief. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I groan. Starting with my hair, I undid all of the "Beautifying" the stylist, Donna, did. I then moved to the next subject: the dress. Trying my best, I shimmied out of it, seeing that it is skin tight. I finally get out of it and decide to take a shower. My heart was broken, and I needed hot water to calm me down.

~

"Karly where the hell are you?" I screeched through the phone.

"Sorry..." she muttered in return, "I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there as soon as possible!"

I sighed and hung up. Through the door, I heard someone making food, and following my instincts, I went down.

"Y'okay, kiddo?" Liam asked me from the bar.

"Just fine," I lied. I guess he could tell because he grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"No you're not," he argued.

"Yeah I am!" I shouted.

I stomped off, grabbed an Italian hoagie from the counter, and stomped back up to my room.

~

"No!" I shouted at the soap opera on the TV.

"He never loved you!" Karly screamed.

I threw the remote at the TV, but as the expected answer, she didn't listen and started to kiss him. That asshole... I thought to myself.

Three hours later, here we sit in the midnight darkness, just talking.

"I think you're better off without Austin." Karly stated, yawning Austin.

"Me too.." I replied and got more comfortable.