Epilogue

*No POV*

The Priest gave the signal for the music to start, and the maid of honor, along with the best man, walked down the aisle.

Bridesmaid after bridesmaid walked down the aisle, and the guests itched to see the bride. So did the groom, apparently. He tugged uncomfortably at his collar and licked his lips- one major sign that he's nervous.

The crowd stood at the first sight of the bride. Tall and confident, she grabbed onto her father's arm, and started to walk.

Karly looked beautiful.

Her curly, dirty blonde hair was twisted into an elegant chignon. Her dress was a ballgown ruffled at the waist. Karly's makeup was neutral, nothing extravagant.

The maid of honor, on the other hand, was wearing a teal, strapless dress that had a darker teal belt on the waist and flowed out from there. Her blonde hair was curled and the front was braided.

Peyton was beautiful, too.

She had grown into a strong woman. Three years after moving in with Jacob, she was accepted into Juilliard, and she took off from there.

And what about Jacob?

Well, he's the handsome best man standing over there. Jacob and Peyton are still dating, but they “paused" when they went to college. It was still paused, even three years after graduation.

Vows were exchanged, rings were given, and soon, it was time.

Wait a second! Who is Karly marrying? Well, Niall is the one with pit sweat stains...

And so now we play catch- up. Jacob is a quarterback on the Ravens. Peyton is a dancer. Karly is a surgeon. Niall, well, he is taking it easy for now, along with the rest of one direction.

Peyton POV

"And you may kiss the bride."

It is so good to see my best friend and my brother getting married. A happy tear slowly trickles down my cheek, and I quickly wipe it away.

Finally! The reception is over, and it's time for the party. Jacob walks over to me, and his face clouds my thoughts.

"Hey."

"Hi."

It is, no doubt, awkward between us, but that doesn't stop Jacob.

"Wanna dance?"

"Sure."

A shot of electricity shoots through me when he puts his hands on my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck, and we sway to the rhythm.

"How are you?" Jacob asks.

"Getting by," I reply, and I realize that I'm right. Working in a dance studio part time only gets me $1000 a week, just allowing me to pay my bills. After Mark passed, I was the new pillars holding up my life.

"Me too."

Pfft. You're a pro football player...

"I know," Is all I say.

He must get my drift because he nods silently.

Finally the song is over, and I rush away. I just can't do this again, he's so addicting, and I can never get enough.

I can't get close.

A hand grabs mine and twirls me around to face Jacob. After staring in my eyes for a moment, he crashes his lips onto mine.

At first I am startled, but he tastes like champagne, and I am drunk from one taste. Our lips are moving in synch, and I love this feeling that I feel.

Jacob pulls away and leans his forehead on mine.

"Please, please press play."

I peck him once more before saying, "Play."

"I never forgot you, you know."

"How can I be forgotten? I'm Niall Horan's sister!"

~

OHMYGERD IT'S OVER!

*grabs you and sobs into your shoulder.*

Wow, it's been one hell of a ride, huh?

I need to give you guys a present, but I need a favor in order to do that.

1) I will do a bonus chapter if I get:

·20+ votes.

·Ten+ comments

·3k reads

Can you do that? Ghost readers, please, please! Comment! I NEED feedback!!!

But...

I will do a sequel IF...

I get:

~100 votes.

~30 comments

~10k reads

It's tricky, but it all starts with you!

~Mackenzie

:)