Die in Your Arms Pt.3

Heyyy People,

I know I know it's been a long time but I am back I had a snow day today and I have nothing to do so here we go

----------------------------------------------

He gasped and fell onto the bed, the monitor sounded a long loud beep and I couldn't help but panic. Did I just kill Justin Bieber?! "DR.ROSEWOOD! DR.ROSEWOOD!" I yelled as continuously clicking the red button to call the nurse. He and 3 other doctors flew threw the door. "We need to charge him again... STAT!" the doctors nodded and handed him the shockers (XD I honestly do not know what they are called) "200 in 3..2..1.." they charged him and his body jumped but nothing "250 in 3..2..1.." nothing again "300 in 3..2..1.." He didn't wake up but the monitor started to beep at its normal pace again. I sighed in relief moving towards the bathroom to rinse my wet, red face with cold water. I can't believe that Justin Died in My Arms I could hear Dr.Rosewood talking to the doctors "Charge succesful doctors good job" as they all filed out the door. I walked out of the bathroom and the doctor was still there " Call if anything he was charged twice in a row so it may keep him up for a while" he left the room and Justin was staring at me, we were eye to eye. "Hey he said in a raspy voice I honestly love a guy's sleepy voice "Hey" I walked towards him and say in the plastic chair I left next to his bed, He took my hand and gently gripped it and kissed it as he blinked slowly "I hate seeing you like this" he said "When have you ever seen me like this?" he asked curious "ehh" was all I could say and he just chuckled "What happened anyway?" I asked he reached to his table on the other side of his bed and showed me his messages to Scooter on his cracked iPhone. He never finished his text " How did it send then?" I asked confused "I probably gripped onto it when I crashed and hit send then in the impact It flew out of my hands and cracked... ehh I don't know don't ask me" he explained sounding confused himself "Justin... You died in my arms" I started to tear up at the thought of him actually dying.

Justin's P.O.V.

She started to tear up, I reached over and wiped her tears off of her cheeks "Don't cry" I said reminding her of the time we first laid eyes on each other. "Don't worry I remember" my eyes got really heavy and I was trying my best to keep them open but I have up and drifted off into a deep,dreamless sleep and the last thing I heard was "Goodnight Bieber" a chuckle and I felt her warm lips kiss my cheek and she still never let go of my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Sorry I know this is super short but it's all I had time for and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging forever so I figured I should at least give you this.

Thank you guys so much for so many reads! Love all my fans :) Trust me guys I heard about what's going on with JB and I honestly support him all the way and I will love him no matter what I get enough hate about him in school.

Kik: Starr2000123

Insta: @ciarrastarrbieber_

Twitter: @ciarrastarrrr

Facebook: Ciarra Starr Lalles(Message me first)

Vine:Ciarra Starr Bieber

Read

Comment

Vote

And Fan

#OnceABelieberAlwaysABelieber

~Ciarra<3