Stuck In The Moment

Hey guys it's me again :) I am so sorry that I havent updated I haven't had wi-fi and I still don't but I have ALOT to upload cause I hav been writing it in my notebook. Here we go. ENJOY! <3 ;)

*******************************************************************************************************************

Emily's P.O.V.

'This is the biggest secret I have ever kept, even my parents don't know about it, and when I tell you, your gonna thnk I'm crazy for not telling them, or anyone.' I felt so scared I don't know what to do!

'Emily please trust me' he held out his hand and I took it 'What's your problem, you can't do this' I thought to myself 'My name is Emily Starr Rose...' I said with a sigh. 'Okay? I already know that' he said giving me confused look 'My favorite color is purple and my idol is Justin Bieber. I have made some really bad decisions and karma has come for me....' I sighed again 'Emily where are you going with-' I cut him off 'Just wait Justin...I love my mom and my dad left us when I was 4 due to financial problems. My bestest friend in the world is Kaylin Ariely. I am 18 years old and my current crush is... you.' I blushed and so did he but we switched to a more serious look. '' I need you to know me before I tell you this' I felt scared as hell to tell him this.'If I had 3 wishes I would wis-' he cut me off ' Emily you don't have to do this', 'I want to Justin' I realized I was still holding his hand and I squeezed it 'I love you so much you can't even imgaine, I need to know what kind of person you are, I want my wishes to come true, especially my 3rd one. I would wish for 1.Be your girlfriend but I mean who wouldn't want to be. 2.To overcome my fear of stage-fright. 3. For my secret to not even be true.' He looked down for a minute

Justin's P.O.V.

I picked up my head and picked up hers by her chin 'My name is Justin Drew Bieber....My favorite color is purple and my idol is Micheal Jackson,I've made some bad decisions as well and I think karma is coming for me also, at this very moment....I am 19 years old and I love my family and friends. If I had 3 wishes I would wish to be able to, 1.Be Emily Starr's boyfriend 2.Help Emily in anyway that I possibly can 3. To give Emily a ride home :).' I didn't know what else to say she started to cry 'Justin I-I-I don't know' I wiped her tears and leaned in for a kiss but she leaned away ' Justin no... I am...' ' You are? ' I was a drug addict' I was so shocked and I couldn't believe what I just heard. 'What do you mean 'was'?' I asked feeling more scared for her than hurt. I don't know. ' I have cancer and when I found out I stopped.' She started to sob.I have her the tightest hug that I ever gave anyone in my entire life.

Emily's P.O.V.

He hugged me and kissed me on my cheek softly,I did not want this hug to ever end, his hugs were so warm and passionate and I just loved every second of it. "Justin" I say trying my hardest to decide if I really wanted to do this. "Yea?" "You have to promise that you will not fall in love with me" I say "Emily I can't promise that" I tried to smile but I just couldn't. I lifted my hand but stopped stared at him into his beautiful eyes. He looked confused "Emily you don't have t-" I snapped out of it and pulled my wig off. His eyes widened and I could see all the hurt in his eyes and I felt a searing pain flow through me but I had no idea what it was.He looked like he was fighting back tears, I guess he wasn't doing a pretty good job doing it because he started to cry " I am so sorry Justin I-I - I should go" I got up but he pulled me to the ground to the point where our lips were just millimeters away and I just wanted to kiss him so badly. he leaned In but stopped and stared and whispered " you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life." then BAM! BOOM! POP! CRACKLE! Fireworks are going off throughout my entire body and I can't help but smile in the middle of this.I didn't want this to stop and this time , I didn't let it. Our tongues entered and started to dance. This was truly a moment I will never forget.