Die in Your Arms Pt. 1

Kaylin's P.O.V.

Waiting...

Justin's P.O.V.

Driving...

Emily's P.O.V.

Thinking...

Amanda's P.O.V.

FANGIRLING!!! XD

Justin's P.O.V.

Wow! She is so amazing. I don't know what it is about her. I was smiling like an idiot. I wanted her to be my one less lonely girl... WAIT!!! THAT'S IT!!! ONE LESS LONELY GIRL!!! Just at that moment I got a text from Scooter

S-Where are you? You left that girl's friend here

J- I'm on m-

CRASH!!!!!!

Scooter's P.O.V.

"What? He didn't finish his text. That's weird? I'm on m- IM ON MY WAY! OH MY GOD JUSTIN WAS DRIVING!" I check my FindMyIPhone app and found Justin was on 1-91 South highway near Exit 42 and I called the police "I-91 South near Exit 42" I said on the phone " oh um yea we already have our unit on the scene" I hung up quickly and took that girl he left with me. We arrived at the scene and it looked bad but not crazy bad

Kaylin's P.O.V.

I hope Justin is ok I decided to text Em before she saw it on the news

K- Em come to highway I-91 South near Exit 42 QUICK!

E-What's wrong?!

K- It's Justin! HE'S UNCONSCIOUS! THEY'RE TAKING HIM TO AN AMBULANCE!!!

E- On my way!

Emily's P.O.V.

I am so scared I've never been in this kind of situation. I realized I don't have my car so I yelled to my mom " MOM JUSTIN IS IN TROUBLE IM TAKING YOUR CAR LOVE YOU SEE YOU LATER!" and I ran out and drove away

Kaylin's P.O.V.

Something's wrong why can't they get him out the car? Is the seatbelt stuck or something? (I'm no longer in the car I'm standing behind the Caution tape)

Emily's P.O.V.

I got there and I saw a couple of ambulance people struggling to get the seatbelt off of Justin -.- really people?! Is it really that hard? They finally got him out and he was put on a gurney ... Unconscious. I ran torwards Justin " JUSTIN! JUSTIN! WAKE UP! ITS ME! EMILY! JUSTIN PLEASE!" I screamed when I was stopped by a cop " please step back ma'am" he ordered " but I'm his girlfriend" he laughed in disbelief "yea sure hahaha YOU are JUSTIN BIEBER'S GIRLFRIEND, How do I know your not some crazy fan?" I had to think... " Because he has my car keys to my Mercedes Benz I gave him them so he could give them to my friend Kaylin" I pointed to Kaylin and continued to explain "so she could drive my car back to my place because I didn't take my car home from the concert because Justin offered to drive me home. Just check the car for my keys!" I explained trying to catch my breath. " Check the car for some keys to a Mercedes Benz" he ordered the cop next to him and he found them right in the cup holder between the driver and passenger seat and he handed them to me " you may go" he rolled his eyes and I just ignored it and ran to Justin " JUSTIN! JUSTIN! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM PLEASE! I WANT TO BE WITH HIM" I begged the people " We have to he isn't breathing! I'm sorry you can see him at Hartford Hospital" he said feeling apologetic. "No!" I yelled as they rolled him into the ambulance, Kaylin ran over to me to hold me back and I gave up and cried in her shoulder. "Let's drive and go get your car and then we go to the hospital." she tried to comfort me " Can you drive?" I asked sniffling and she nodded with a warm smile and we walked to the car.

After we got to the XL Center I took my car to the hospital and Kaylin took my mom's car and we got there just in time because his ambulance got there when I entered the waiting room. " Justin?" I said quietly walking torwards him as they rushed "JUSTIN! NO!" I started to run to him but Kaylin pulled me back to my seat and they all look at me like I was crazy " Can't a girl be concerned about her unconscious boyfriend" they laughed and murmured in disbelief I jumped at them and they silently screamed and backed away. I am so worried about Justin " I'm gonna go bring your mom's car back to your place and take the bus back here, K?" I nodded wiping my tears " everything's going to be okay" she tried to convince me and I tried to believe it she gave me a warm smile and a big bear hug. Once she left, a doctor came up to me "Miss Rose?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I decided to split Chapter 4 into 2 Parts because I couldn't wait to upload it but I knew it was going to take too long to do it all at once and I wanted to leave you guys in suspense ;). But if you guys wanna talk to me about anything I'm here

Kik: Starr2000123

Twitter: @ciarra_starrrr

Instagram: @ciarrastarrbieber_

Facebook: Ciarra Starr Lalles (Message me first)

And did anyone watch Believe? Did you cry? I did the whole time XD!

#Believe

Read

Vote

Comment

And Fan

~Ciarra<3