Boyfriend

Hey guys I am back!!! Just letting you know my chapters may be short I will try my best to fix that Sorry Love y'all Thanks for reading! enjoy! Lol

************************************************************************************************************

7/18/13

After The Concert

Emily's P.O.V.

We waited in line and let everyone go in front of us and the girls either screamed and said "YOUR A SAINT!" or "OMG OMG OMG" it was funny but then we were finally last in line

Justin's P.O.V.

I didn't see her anywhere, the line was too long "You're up next miss" Kenny said to this girl named Angela. "Hello" I said with a grin trying my best not to laugh because she had a unibrow. Okay that was rude of me I take it back she was pretty though all of them were but to me it'a not about looks, okay part of it is but just a little to me. I wiped the tears off her face as she started to cry, I kissed her cheeks and said "Don't cry, It's just me" and I gave her what others call my "Winning Smile." Doing that reminded me of the moment we had together. After about 20 or more girls, my eyes just widened and she was there,it was her, the girl with the beautiful chocolate brown eyes, her perfect, luscious, and wavy brownish-blonde hair and her slim body,her smile,when she saw me,oh how big she smiled.

Emily's P.O.V.

After like 30 or more girls I smiled as wide as I could and I looked like an idiot and same with his eyes but he could pull off the idiot look with a eyes like his. I couldn't help but cry, I looked away and his strong,muscular hands touched my chin as he turned my head to face his, he looked crazy happy, he wiped the tears off my face and he!...

Justin'a P.O.V. She smiled wide and I realized my mouth was wide open so I closed it and smiled nervously she started crying and she looked away. I couldn't hold it back. I couldn't control myself. I wiped her tears and just did it I!....

Kaylin's P.O.V.

I'm just standing her watchin this... Awkward

Emily's P.O.V.

Kissed me! As in on the lips! As in ME!

Oh my god his pink lips were so soft and I didn't wasn't this moment to ever end and his eyes were closed and so were mine so you could tell we were both really enjoying it XD but we just met, we can't do this, I broke away from the kiss " I AM SOOOO SORRY!" He exclaimed looking a little hurt and guilty. God he was sexy when he made his puppy dog face! "N-No I -It's okay" I said stuttering surprised at how long we had kissed, a minute? A minute and a half? Damn

Justin's P.O.V.

"I AM SOOOO SORRY!" I exclaimed as she pulled away from our... Wonderful kiss "N-No I-It's okay" she stuttered looking shocked and surprised at herself, I felt so guilty. She started to cry again and ran off and I chased her down to the lobby. She sat in the corner and sobbed (luckily the lobby was empty) "What's your name?" I asked with my voice cracking a little feeling like crying, "Emily.... Emily Starr Rose" she said looking up slowly trying not to show her face but she looked hurt as ever "If this is about the kiss than I am so so so so so so so so sorry Emily I have no clue what came over me I guess I just....I Don't know, your name is beautiful by the way :)" I said trying my very best to make her feel better "Thank you but Justin?" She said with the saddest face I have ever seen, "yea?" "I have a secret and I don't know how much longer I can keep it, I don't know if I can trust you because we just met and I feel like I am talking to you as if we were together"she said looking unsure " I wish" I thought to myself. "Kaylin is the only person I told". "So that's her name" I thought again " You can trust me Emily, I have kept so many secrets throughout my entire life and I still am am because if I told then it would ruin their lives.Please" I felt like crying I never felt this way before.

Emily's P.O.V.

"Please" he said looking as if he wanted to cry, it looks to me as if he never experienced this feeling before but I'm sure he has. Should I trust him? We just met though but he really seems like he can keep a secret and he is a celebrity, a superstar actually so we may never see each other again. What should I do? Oh my god!

Kaylin's P.O.V.

They just left me here.... How rude!

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter I know it is short but I am new at this so please bare with me I will try my best to update as much as possible Thanks for reading!

#HavinAGoodTime

VOTE,COMMENT, and FAN!

Love y'all

Keep on Reading

-Ciarra<3